PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Funny Hoosier Video

Was over of the Scout Illini board to see if they have de-Maine-d themselves. Things were as ugly over there last night as they were after the Maine debacle.

You have to see this. Wish we could have found it before the IU game.
Brice Fox & Daniel Weber - This is Indiana (Official Music Video)

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1769”]You have to see this. Wish we could have found it before the IU game.
Brice Fox & Daniel Weber - This is Indiana (Official Music Video)[/quote]

Other than the fact that Brice and Daniel don’t exactly have the looks for video, I thought it was rather well done.

Was well done. But it is still pretty funny, the kids had some imagination.

If you only listen to the song it’s not bad, actually it’s really good for an amateur production. Normally with fan songs the lyrics always sound forced with the music. Take out Indiana/Hoosiers and I’d dig it.

First time I played it, I didn’t realize it was amateur musicians - just thought it was an amateur video put together to someone else’s song. I watched on my laptop and the speakers aren’t very loud. But I thought the tune was catchy, so I pulled it up on the PC I have connected to my TV and Stereo. That’s when I heard the lyrics and realized what it was. I like it. We need something like that. Although I guess whoever does it should avoid the banners.

There is a Penn State one being filmed this week for what it’s worth.

Zooniversity Presents: Teach Me How To Bucky (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) [Cascia Films]

“Go U” Music Video

[quote="jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1769"]You have to see this. Wish we could have found it before the IU game. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hdKnr7rpE#ws]Brice Fox & Daniel Weber - This is Indiana (Official Music Video)[/url][/quote]

Other than the fact that Brice and Daniel don’t exactly have the looks for video, I thought it was rather well done.

A good friend of mine from high school was the director for the video. He’s got his own startup production company which he has been developing while at school. The kid was our class president back in the day, he’s been successful at pretty much everything he’s done.

Reminds me of this video from Oregon that I saw before the BCS game…

Call Me a Duck

[quote="jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1769"]You have to see this. Wish we could have found it before the IU game. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8hdKnr7rpE#ws]Brice Fox & Daniel Weber - This is Indiana (Official Music Video)[/url][/quote]

Ouch! Harsh. These boys have some talent.

I like the songs that don’t name specific players so they get dated so quickly. That said, here’s one for PSU:

Maserati Mo & Shelly Shell - White and blue

New video due out soon.

Not a Penn State one specifically, but you might recognize some folks in it.

Just Another Day- Primary Element

[quote=“think1, post:12, topic:1769”]I like the songs that don’t name specific players so they get dated so quickly. That said, here’s one for PSU:

Maserati Mo & Shelly Shell - White and blue

New video due out soon.[/quote]
Wonder what Joepa thinks about Maurice Humphrey doing a music video about Penn State using current players. :o

probably would have been an ncaa violation if it wasn’t for darnell autry

One more to add…

Tom Hanks has a son named Chester Hanks who attends Northwestern. Chester wants to be the next great white rapper. Someday, the torch will have passed from Vanilla Ice to Snow to M&M …and now to the kid who wants to be know an Chet Haze.

It wouldn’t be funny if it weren’t true…

Chet Haze - White and Purple (Northwestern Remix)