From Box Score I Guess we can determine the graduating player

I didn’t see the game so I checked the box score. Noticed that Andrew Ott got ZERO minutes. I guess we have seen the last of OTTZILLA.

Well Andrew I wish you the best.

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:1, topic:957”]I didn’t see the game so I checked the box score. Noticed that Andrew Ott got ZERO minutes. I guess we have seen the last of OTTZILLA.

Well Andrew I wish you the best.[/quote]
Yeah probably right on this.

He didn’t even take off his warmup. That boy is gone.

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down,
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town…

Oh no, they say he’s got to go,
Go, go, Ottzilla . . .
Oh no, there goes Tokyo,
Go, go, Ottzilla . . .

he was struggling with a injury

Yeah… I thought he had a shoulder injury. I didn’t even think to look on the bench for him, was he there?

Losing seniors will create another excuse should next season not be successful - we are young all over again and need time to build the team.

I have no idea what is going on with players leaving. Personally, I hope all the players who are physically able to play stick around. If Oliver is never going to play basketball again, it only makes sense, for both parties involved, to use his scholarship elsewhere. I really do feel for him.

[quote=“PSUChamp08, post:4, topic:957”]He picks up a bus and he throws it back down,
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town…

Oh no, they say he’s got to go,
Go, go, Ottzilla . . .
Oh no, there goes Tokyo,
Go, go, Ottzilla . . .[/quote]

Awesome. I love it. Underrated song.

[quote="rbdietz, post:5, topic:957"]he was struggling with a injury[/quote]

Yeah… I thought he had a shoulder injury. I didn’t even think to look on the bench for him, was he there?

Yes, he was on the bench.

Disagree. I think Ott did not play because of his back.
If he was healthy and leaving, I think Ed would have got him into the game. It was a blow out.

[quote=“tundra, post:10, topic:957”]Disagree. I think Ott did not play because of his back.
If he was healthy and leaving, I think Ed would have got him into the game. It was a blow out.[/quote]
His back? Was that a new injury? I knew about his shoulder.

Like I said I didn’t see the game so I checked the box score and had heard the rumors of early graduation and read a post somewhere about Andrew’s father making a comment that Andrew was not liked by Ed. It all seems a bit much and I really thought if it was an Ed not liking Andrew, why did Ed bench Jones earlier in the year.

[quote="tundra, post:10, topic:957"]Disagree. I think Ott did not play because of his back. If he was healthy and leaving, I think Ed would have got him into the game. It was a blow out.[/quote] His back? Was that a new injury? I knew about his shoulder.

Like I said I didn’t see the game so I checked the box score and had heard the rumors of early graduation and read a post somewhere about Andrew’s father making a comment that Andrew was not liked by Ed. It all seems a bit much and I really thought if it was an Ed not liking Andrew, why did Ed bench Jones earlier in the year.

My bad! I meant his shoulder. Sorry.

[quote=“tundra, post:10, topic:957”]Disagree. I think Ott did not play because of his back.
If he was healthy and leaving, I think Ed would have got him into the game. It was a blow out.[/quote]

He is healthy and didn’t play. Just like the end of the MSu game as I mentioned before. He is gone, his dad told anyone who would listen to him before the Purdue game

[quote="tundra, post:10, topic:957"]Disagree. I think Ott did not play because of his back. If he was healthy and leaving, I think Ed would have got him into the game. It was a blow out.[/quote]

He is healthy and didn’t play. Just like the end of the MSu game as I mentioned before. He is gone, his dad told anyone who would listen to him before the Purdue game

OK. That’s one ship open.