Free PSU baseball tickets for hoops season ticket holders

Nittany Lion Season Ticket Holders (non-student) can go to the Baseball game on Saturday vs NW at 2pm and redeem two complimentary tickets…

http://www.facebook.com/pennstatebasketball

Baseball tickets should ALL be free.

How do they pay for that cool stadium if they are free??

[quote="tundra, post:2, topic:1106"]Baseball tickets should ALL be free.[/quote]

Maybe use some of MANY millions gained from NLC, football revenue and TV revenue… and oh yeah, there are still general funds (God forbid!)

Sorry, for the rant. No offense meant to you draw. I just don’t like the path our school is going in treating fans (see…STEP.)
Of course I think student tickets should be free for hoop games!!

P.S. the field is nice. But how much did it cost PSU? Wasn’t the cost shared with the pro team.

[quote="tundra, post:2, topic:1106"]Baseball tickets should ALL be free.[/quote]

Maybe use some of MANY millions gained from NLC, football revenue and TV revenue… and oh yeah, there are still general funds (God forbid!)

Sorry, for the rant. No offense meant to you draw. I just don’t like the path our school is going in treating fans (see…STEP.)

P.S. the field is nice. But how much did it cost PSU? Wasn’t the cost shared with the pro team.

The cost of building the park wasn’t shared with the Spikes. It was built for about $25M with about half of the funds coming from a grant from the state and the rest from the Athletic Department through a fund raising drive. The Spikes do have a lease with the University to use the field but they aren’t involved in the park ownership.

The cost of building the park wasn’t shared with the Spikes. It was built for about $25M with about half of the funds coming from a grant from the state and the rest from the Athletic Department through a fund raising drive. The Spikes do have a lease with the University to use the field but they aren’t involved in the park ownership.

Good to know. I’m glad it’s owed by PSU. It’s a beautiful park and another fine asset to the university!