For those who purchased the Temple game on the net

Just a FYI, if you felt the quality of the stream was unsatisfactory.
I got a e-mail invoice or ICT (Internet Consulting Technologies). I did a response merely stateing that I thought the feed on the game was a poor product and unsatisfactory. Much to my surprise and within a few minutes I recieved an e-mail back that said they are dependent on the originating school, will provide the feedback to them and issue me a credit.

I didn’t expect that and sent back a message thanking them for their attention to customer service/satisfaction.

[quote=“Duff, post:1, topic:425”]Just a FYI, if you felt the quality of the stream was unsatisfactory.
I got a e-mail invoice or ICT (Internet Consulting Technologies). I did a response merely stateing that I thought the feed on the game was a poor product and unsatisfactory. Much to my surprise and within a few minutes I recieved an e-mail back that said they are dependent on the originating school, will provide the feedback to them and issue me a credit.

I didn’t expect that and sent back a message thanking them for their attention to customer service/satisfaction. [/quote]

Yes, it was poor quality. It wasn’t helped by the announcer mixing up Babb, Edwards and Brooks about 10x.

That is customer service.

Mine was OK - it was just 2003 quality Internet video.

I’m visiting my folks, who live along a stretch of rural Maine coastline that only got cable a year ago (!), so I was not sharing bandwidth with the Yuppies of South Portland, and I had no problems.