PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Fairfield IGT

WE ARE

Feel bad for those listening to the radio tonight. Their loss is my gain. Steve Jones!!!

Jones and Sekunda on the BTN tonight!!

Doesn’t get better than Jones.

Although I really liked listening to Bobby Knight do the game this afternoon. It was kind of like watching game tape and him showing you the right way to do things.

Plenty of good seats still available.

Crowd is very sparse

The BJC looks pretty empty so far

Can somebody explain to me why we have Andrew jump ball? Frazier has a better vertical and Brooks could probably really sky with that wingspan of his.

Brooks with the 3

JB with the trey!

Offense is pathetic, the guards keep getting the ball into the paint for the bigs and they keep passing it right back out to the 3 point line. Dont know why one of the bigs aren’t posting it up or taking that 10’ jumper instead of kicking it back outside ???

I don’t remember Andrew’s handle being this bad in previous years. Am I just noticing it more now because my eyeballs are seeing it live tonight?

Kid thinks the ball is a bomb with the fuse lit.

God our offense is about as exciting to watch as paint dry. It’s pass pass pass around the perimeter with the occasional one in to the top of the key then take the open perimeter shot when it presents itself.

Why the hell did DJ dink that one. Grab it and stuff it!

[quote="bstanf, post:12, topic:1522"]I don't remember Andrew's handle being this bad in previous years. Am I just noticing it more now because my eyeballs are seeing it live tonight?[/quote] Kid thinks the ball is a bomb with the fuse lit.

He caught that one. :wink:

Just like Jones just did. High %

Looks like Jeff is feeling it! ;D

We are 4/7 on 3s when we couldn’t make one the other night, go figure

Must be the bucket as big as 3 peach baskets. :wink: