PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Eyeballs vs geeks for conference games

Is there going to be a "eyeballs vs geeks season 3"
I always enjoyed that

[quote=“section 108, post:1, topic:2936”]Is there going to be a "eyeballs vs geeks season 3"
I always enjoyed that[/quote]

Frankly, if I could find some way to automate it, I’d do it. Unfortunately, after two years of hand cranking the numbers daily, it got old. If you’d like to run it, feel free. Pomeroy’s site has turned into a subscription service this year but I do subscribe so I can put in his projections. I just don’t feel like hand tabulating the records every day.

That’s cool I lack the time and computer skills to do it but I thank you for doing it in the past

[quote="section 108, post:1, topic:2936"]Is there going to be a "eyeballs vs geeks season 3" I always enjoyed that[/quote]

Frankly, if I could find some way to automate it, I’d do it. Unfortunately, after two years of hand cranking the numbers daily, it got old. If you’d like to run it, feel free. Pomeroy’s site has turned into a subscription service this year but I do subscribe so I can put in his projections. I just don’t feel like hand tabulating the records every day.

That had to be pretty tedious. There were sometimes tons of nightly games.