PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

ESPN shows Battle some love

Link to the basketball page

PSU grad Dana O’Neil gets some face time in the video too.

Herb Pope is poking him in the ear. ;D

perhaps Battle’s ear is rubbing pope’s finger

[quote=“UncleLar, post:1, topic:1471”]

[/quote]

Couldn’t find the video. What’s the title?

In looking at the Big 10 preview, not quite sure why NW gets so much attention. PSU beat them twice last year, and Coble’s not coming back. Kind of a head scratcher why there’s so much enthusiasm for them. I liked them last year, but then they wilted badly. PSU has clearly improved. Seems reasonable to me that PSU will finish ahead of them.

It was just an exhibition but I’m not sure I’m ready to say PSU is a clearly improved team. I like the potential, but they’ve got some things they need to clean up or things could get ugly again.

[quote="UncleLar, post:1, topic:1471"][img]http://clip2net.com/clip/m6382/1289315865-clip-69kb.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

In looking at the Big 10 preview, not quite sure why NW gets so much attention. PSU beat them twice last year, and Coble’s not coming back. Kind of a head scratcher why there’s so much enthusiasm for them. I liked them last year, but then they wilted badly. PSU has clearly improved. Seems reasonable to me that PSU will finish ahead of them.

My link takes you to it.

[quote="UncleLar, post:1, topic:1471"][img]http://clip2net.com/clip/m6382/1289315865-clip-69kb.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

My link takes you to it.

Not on my machine. I get the Final 4 projections with the 4 analysts. PSU not among their choices.

Ugh, are you serious? Wow…

[/quote]

My link takes you to it.

Not on my machine. I get the Final 4 projections with the 4 analysts. PSU not among their choices.

Clear your cache.

[/quote]

My link takes you to it.

Clear your cache.

Did and it didn’t work. Get the Final 4 projections, also with Dana O’Neil, Katz and two others. I’ll get the name of the video, if there is one, from somebody else. Thanks.