PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Ed is back in town

Ed in line for Joe’s service

Yes we know, it was mentioned twice already today in the Paterno funeral arrangements thread.
:slight_smile:

Good to see him back for that. I wish I could be there.

Touch of class on Ed’s part. True Penn Stater…

[quote=“CAPPY, post:2, topic:3008”]Yes we know, it was mentioned twice already today in the Paterno funeral arrangements thread.
:)[/quote]

SIAP?

Speaking of Ed, his Navy team will be playing @ Lehigh live on the CBS COLLEGE SPORTS channel tonight @ 7 PM.

Maybe he’s trying to poach Alexis over to Navy in his spare time.

(I’m fully aware that’s not how it works with the Academies, so don’t jump all over me 8) )

I’m glad he came to pay his respects.

[quote=“PSUClassof2011, post:7, topic:3008”]Maybe he’s trying to poach Alexis over to Navy in his spare time.

(I’m fully aware that’s not how it works with the Academies, so don’t jump all over me 8) )[/quote]

Make that four threads :wink:

[quote=“PSUClassof2011, post:7, topic:3008”]Maybe he’s trying to poach Alexis over to Navy in his spare time.

(I’m fully aware that’s not how it works with the Academies, so don’t jump all over me 8) )[/quote]

And I think Pete is too tall to get acceptance anyways.

Maybe he's trying to poach Alexis over to Navy in his spare time.

(I’m fully aware that’s not how it works with the Academies, so don’t jump all over me 8) )

David Robinson had a growth spurt after college, after all.

David Robinson had a growth spurt after during college, after all.

I remember reading somewhere that David was only 6’6" or 6’7" when he graduated high school.

[quote="JohnT, post:10, topic:3008"]And I think Pete is too tall to get acceptance anyways.[/quote]

David Robinson had a growth spurt after during college, after all.

I remember reading somewhere that David was only 6’6" or 6’7" when he graduated high school.

This is true. The Naval Academy has a height limit of 6’7" when you enter (something like that). Think about space on a ship and you’ll understand why.

Just saw Jerry Dunn in the Jordan Center.

Well, if the lights are suddenly shut off on everyone, you know who to blame. :wink:

anyone know why he took a leave of absence at Mich?

I think he was the one working the lights for the video tributes