E-Mail to Tim Curley

I just sent an E-Mail to the AD. I thanked him for the Warming and Sanderson hires. I noted that it was nice to see very famous (in their fields) non locals see PSU as a very desirable location.
I also asked him to consider putting a stronger “emphasis” toward the Men’s basketball program. I noted that this was NOT an anti DeChellis letter but that the program needed a “jump start.” I asked him to consider making the 10-11 season a “free student ticket” season. Management needs to try harder to reach it’s 40,000 students. The BJC is wonderful venue when close to being full. BUT a very poor basketball venue when only filled by a couple of thousand fans!

Good stuff. I think being vocal is always a good thing. Even if it doesn’t directly “change” things, being silent is as bad as not caring.

I’d love free tickets, we’ve done that talk before, but I’d love it.

At least you’re barking up the right tree… believe it or not, all the constant crying on here doesn’t get much done since nobody has the power to make changes here. I know, it’s probably shocking to many.

I encourage everyone to send an E-Mail. It’s kind of like voting last Tuesday. You know your vote doesn’t have much influence BUT still it’s somewhat satisfying.

You’d be surprised who reads this board…

[quote="Craftsy21, post:3, topic:1184"]At least you're barking up the right tree... believe it or not, all the constant crying on here doesn't get much done since nobody has the power to make changes here. I know, it's probably shocking to many.[/quote]

Maybe not as surprised as you think…

Regardless, this ain’t exactly a real official way of making your voice heard - behind the anonymity of a funny name and avatar. :wink:

[quote="Craftsy21, post:3, topic:1184"]At least you're barking up the right tree... believe it or not, all the constant crying on here doesn't get much done since nobody has the power to make changes here. I know, it's probably shocking to many.[/quote]

Chuck Norris!

Chuck Norris!

Chuck Norris doesn’t read the board. The board translates the text and reads itself aloud to Chuck Norris.

Maybe not as surprised as you think…

Regardless, this ain’t exactly a real official way of making your voice heard - behind the anonymity of a funny name and avatar. :wink:

I guess I’m not quite getting what you guys are trying to getting at. I come to this board to talk Penn State hoops (and other things) and discuss it with others. I don’t see it as a vehicle for change. I fully recognize that none of our opinions means mean anything at all but I still enjoy the conversation with other fans. Perhaps those of you who get so upset at opposing viewponts should realize the same thing.

Chuck Norris!

Chuck Norris doesn’t read the board. The translates the text and reads itself aloud to Chuck Norris.

two thumbs up

[quote=“NGameday, post:2, topic:1184”]Good stuff. I think being [size=12pt]vocal [/size] is always a good thing. Even if it doesn’t directly “change” things, being[size=12pt] silent [/size] is as bad as not caring.

I’d love free tickets, we’ve done that talk before, but I’d love it.[/quote]

Does anyone else see the irony in that? …being vocal in an e-mail? ;D .

…it’s been a long day. I look for humor anywhere I can get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol…touché