Doesn't this look good?

Absolutely…

But considering that everyone who wins their conference tourney gets into the Dance, there are only 2 (OK now 3 or 4 with all the dumb CBI type tourneys around) teams who can have any sort of winning streak. I guess there might be one or two Ivy’s and a couple independents with a streak as well since they don’t have a conference tournament.

Regardless, it does look damn good. Now if only tOSU can beat UNC on Nov 19th, PSU could be sitting in that #1 position.

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:2, topic:70”]Absolutely…

But considering that everyone who wins their conference tourney gets into the Dance, there are only 2 (OK now 3 or 4 with all the dumb CBI type tourneys around) teams who can have any sort of winning streak. I guess there might be one or two Ivy’s and a couple independents with a streak as well since they don’t have a conference tournament.

Regardless, it does look damn good. Now if only tOSU can beat UNC on Nov 19th, PSU could be sitting in that #1 position.[/quote]

There are also a couple of conferences who have an abbreviated tournament with not every team qualifying.

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:2, topic:70”]Absolutely…

Regardless, it does look damn good. Now if only tOSU can beat UNC on Nov 19th, PSU could be sitting in that #1 position.[/quote]

I believe that UNC’s opponent has been changed in that game.

[quote="NittanyIllini, post:2, topic:70"]Absolutely...

I believe that UNC’s opponent has been changed in that game.

They meet at MSG on 11/19. You’re probably confusing it with the fact that NC plays FIU on 11/9 (FIU was trying to get out of that games after Thomas took over).

You are correct. That is what I remembered.