PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

DJ Kennedy

He is coming up big down the stretch here for st johns vs pitt. He would’ve been a senior for us this year, how do u think he would’ve fit in this year? If we got him I don’t think we would have had a ship for pringle though.

Speaking of this game…this was right before St. John’s scored their game winning basket:

The catch he made after Paris Horne got that offensive rebound was insane. Kennedy really did step it up.

[quote=“Tom, post:2, topic:1964”]Speaking of this game…this was right before St. John’s scored their game winning basket:

[/quote]

In my opinion, it looked like his heels were in the air and the part of his foot touching the ground was not on the line

WOW…looks…well out of bounds!! I guess the ref was watching for a potential foul. Interesting call by ~itt. They played the last play with NO big guys. Gil Brown switched and played pretty good D on the SJU guard. He has to be careful not to foul. IF ~itt had any “weak side” help…they win. The 3 ~itt players ( Wannamaker, Woodall and Robinson) on the “weak side” were glued to their man. Poor “team” defense.

Sure looks like the ref has his head down though in that pic.