PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Deibler hurt

Watching OSU-UM and they said the Deibler hurt his left elbow. However he is playing 2nd half and just drained a 3. Got excited for a second.

I’m just impressed Michigan has held Sullinger to only 2 shots so far.

Sullinger is too far. Purdue is going to eat him.

Michigan has been a surprisingly good team this season. It would be very surprising if they don’t make the NIT. Meanwhile, no preseason publication that I saw thought they would have a .500 record.

Pete Lisicky must have gotten excited for a moment. Diebler is rapidly closing in on his Big Ten 3 pt record.

[quote="jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1770"]Watching OSU-UM and they said the Deibler hurt his left elbow. However he is playing 2nd half and just drained a 3. Got excited for a second.[/quote]

Pete Lisicky must have gotten excited for a moment. Diebler is rapidly closing in on his Big Ten 3 pt record.

He’s shot two more threes and missed both from same spot at the top of arc. He also looks tentative on D trying not to hit it. Does have the arm in a sleeve but looks like he is off.

Just another reason why I think we have a great shot against them.

Frankly Ohio State looks beatable. I don’t know that we win Saturday, but they don’t look as killer as they did earlier this year. The teams they played having a lot to do with this.

[quote="jjepsu92, post:1, topic:1770"]Watching OSU-UM and they said the Deibler hurt his left elbow. However he is playing 2nd half and just drained a 3. Got excited for a second.[/quote]

He’s shot two more threes and missed both from same spot at the top of arc. He also looks tentative on D trying not to hit it. Does have the arm in a sleeve but looks like he is off.

Diebler now has 313 threes. Pete’s record is 332.

Every team is beatable, especially the way we are playing. Don’t know why people don’t have faith in us getting to 10 wins.

UM gave them a scare. I think Brooks, Jones and Oliver will do ok against Sullinger. Really hope that Deibler is still off. We hold him to 9 points like UM did I like our chances.

If this is close under 2 minutes, I would just start fouling any Buckeye other than Buford.

It’s certainly gonna be tough at their place and they are a damn good team. But a great team they are not right now. If we play our game, we can hang right with them and maybe just even beat them. This is where our guys can officially arrive. Defensive intensity keeps it up, Andrew Jones 2.0 keeps showing up, Talor being Talor…we got a shot.

OSU may be hitting a mid season lull. Their last three wins have been by close margins against so-so teams. We might be getting them at the right time.

It’s our game to win.

I don’t see any reason why we can’t go into No. 2’s place and win. I’ll be surprised if we aren’t favored!

You forgot the #sarcasm

I’m feeling it. The light has turned on for this team and we are ready to roll.

tO$U DOES look beatable! Seriously!!

We are playing them at home, so they will be harder to beat

True, but I’ll be there cheering them on and screaming my lungs out on defense, so the Penn State fan noise levels should be comparable to the BJC. :slight_smile: