CVC student* auction items at Wed. vs Ohio State (*Only PSU students may bid)

**Item #1 Coach for a Day Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
Experience firsthand the behind the scene game day routine in the life of a Men’s Penn State basketball player. The winner and a friend will be able to experience the pregame warm-up, their shooting practice, and root on the team from behind bench seat. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

**Item #2 Attend a Practice Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
You and a friend will attend one men’s basketball practice and experience a post practice dinner with the basketball team and the coaches. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

**Item #3 You and a friend Workout Session Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
Winner and a friend will receive a personal workout with the Director of Basketball Operations. You will experience 20 to 30 minutes of the rigorous training the basketball players go through on a day to day basis. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

**Item #4 You and a friend Strength Training Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
Winner and a friend will receive a strength training session with Penn State Men’s Basketball Strength Coach in the basketball weight room. You will experience 20 to 30 minutes of the rigorous training the basketball players go through on a day to day basis. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #5 Paul Posluszny Signed Jersey Starting Bid: $75; $10 increments
Buffalo Bills Jersey signed by former lineman Paul Posluszny. Courtesy of the Crouse family estimated value: priceless.

Item #6 Paul Posluszney Signed Media Guide Starting Bid: $25; $10 increments
Former Penn State lineman Paul Posluszny signed Media Guide from the Buffalo Bills season.

Item #7 Gaming Package Starting Bid: $10; $5 increments
You and your friends can enjoy discounted prices at What a Blast Laser Tag located downtown and Northland Bowling located on Martin Street. Courtesy of What a Blast Laser Tag and Northland Bowling.

Item #8 Signed PSU men’s basketball memorabilia Starting Bid: $15; increments $10
Signed Men’s Basketball T-shirt, signed 2009-2010 half poster
Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #9 Signed Talor Battle Town and Gown Magazine. Starting Bid: $15; increments $10

Signed Talor Battle 2009-2010 Winter Sports Annual Town and Gown Magazine Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #10 Signed TipOff magazine by Talor Battle, Andrew Jones and David Jackson

Signed official game program by Talor Battle, Andrew Jones and David Jackson. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #11 Signed Basketball PSU men’s basketball Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
Signed Penn State’s Men’s 2009-2010 Basketball Team. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #12 Signed official Basketball PSU men’s basketball 2009-2010 season Poster Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
Signed Penn State’s Men’s 2009-2010 Basketball Team. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #13 Signed Photo of Coach DeChellis Starting Bids: $15; increments $10
Signed photo of Coach DeChellis . Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #14 Box Tickets to any Men’s Basketball Game Starting Bids: $30; increments: $10
You and a friend enjoy a Penn State Men’s basketball game from a once in a life time chance in box seats for any 2010-2011 game. Two tickets included. Courtesy of: Kim DeChellis estimated value: priceless.

Item #15 ESPN Gear Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
This package includes a backpack, sweatshirt, t-shirt, and a hat. Courtesy of Rosa Gatti.

Item #16 Signed Jack Crawford Football Starting Bids: $10; increments $10
81 Jack Crawford
DE SO 6-5/256 Longport, N.J./St. Augustine
Courtesy of Steven Huber, estimated value: priceless.

Item #17 Signed Jack Crawford Pennant Starting Bids: $10; increments $10
81 Jack Crawford
DE SO 6-5/256 Longport, N.J./St. Augustine
Courtesy of Steven Huber, estimated value: priceless.

Item #18 Sports Center Gear Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
This package includes a sweatshirt, polo, and basketball piggy bank. Courtesy of Rosa Gatti.

Item #19 Dinner at Hooters Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
Enjoy tacky but delightful night out with a friend, Chris Babb, and Cameron Woodyard at the downtown Hooters Restaurant ($100 gift cards included). Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #20 PSU Women’s volleyball team signed volleyball Starting Bids: $25; increments $10
The three time national champs signed team volleyball. Courtesy of Penn State’s Women’s Volleyball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #21 PSU Women’s volleyball team signed poster Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
The three time national champs signed team volleyball. Courtesy of Penn State’s Women’s Volleyball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #22 Guitar Hero Session Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
You and a friend will rock out with the Penn State Basketball Players, Jeff Brooks and Andrew Jones, for a 45 minute jam session in the locker room. Courtesy of Penn State’s Men’s Basketball Program estimated value: priceless.

Item #23 Monday Night Football Gear Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
This package includes a blanket, a hat, a beanie, t-shirt, and a pen. Courtesy of Rosa Gatti.

Item #24 Golf Outing Package Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments
You and four friends can enjoy four rounds of golf with two carts at the Blue and White Golf Courses. Courtesy of Penn State Golf Courses Estimated Value: $150

Item #25 Golf Items Starting Bids: $20; increments $10
This package includes golf hat, Penn State golf balls, Penn State club cover, Penn State towel and tee set. Courtesy of Penn State Golf Courses Estimated Value: Priceless

Item #26 Car Package #1 Starting Bids: $10; increments $10
Included in this package is a certificate for an Oil Change and Express Car Wash Package, at Joel Confer Toyota, BMW, and Dodge located right here in State College. Courtesy of Joel Confer. Estimated Value: Priceless

Item #27 Car Package #2 Starting Bids: $10; increments $10
Included in this package is a certificate for an Interior Detail Package, at Joel Confer Toyota, BMW, and Dodge located right here in State College. Courtesy of Joel Confer. Estimated Value: Priceless

Item #28 Car Package #3 Starting Bids: $10; increments $10
Included in this package is a certificate for an Wash, Vacuum, and Wax Package at Joel Confer Toyota, BMW, and Dodge located right here in State College. Courtesy of Joel Confer. Estimated Value: Priceless

MAYBES
**Item#29 Signed Sean Lee Mini Helmet Starting Bids: $50; increments: $10

Item #30 Signed Joe Paterno Football Starting Bid: $50; $10 increments

** have other bid forms with lower starting bids

Hey, Cap, help me out. Does your subject line mean “only students can bid” for all items or
"Only students can bid" for items with one * ? I did not see any items flagged with one *.

I think it’s great to target the students with these items. But how about this idea. The university (athletic department) assign a price value to each item and add to a total price and then “the University” donates that amount of money to CVC. The items will then be awarded to students (only) who are present at the game via drawing!

A marketing “thank you” to students and a nice donation to CVC. seem like a win - win to me.

or maybe just student “season ticket” holders.

I was under the impression that this auction was just for bidding by the students.

Thanks Cap. I hope so. The kids (students) desire some breaks. Tuition isn’t cheap. But, I wish the money did not come out of the kids pocket BUT out of the Athletic Department’s pocket.

I just learned that this auction is definitely limited to just student bidders. Good luck students! :slight_smile:

I’m buying myself an ED photo to put next to my bed and bucket ol kool aid…lol