Cornell leading Wisconsin

amazing what a team can do when they have a coach who can teach basketball competently. The right move looks very obvious to everyone except curley

there’s already a thread about the tournament.

I wanted this game to have its own. It’s a symbolic game for me because I have been saying that Ed sucks, has teams with no chemistry, can’t coach against B10 coaches, and Donahue would be better here. My ideas have been criticized by some, but somehow actual events keep proving me right.

The winner of this game beat Kentucky.

Both teams are too well disciplined and will drive the street ball Wildcats crazy.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:2, topic:1017"]there's already a thread about the tournament.[/quote]

I wanted this game to have its own. It’s a symbolic game for me because I have been saying that Ed sucks, has teams with no chemistry, can’t coach against B10 coaches, and Donahue would be better here. My ideas have been criticized by some, but somehow actual events keep proving me right.

There’s many threads about that too, we needed another one?

[quote="Craftsy21, post:2, topic:1017"]there's already a thread about the tournament.[/quote]

I didn’t know there was a thread count cap. Nobody needs to respond if they don’t want to

What makes you think Donahue would even want to leave, let alone come here? He’s got a consistent winning thing going down there that could keep him happy for awhile, and if he were to leave to fill one of the many openings this off-season or next I’m sure there are much more enticing positions that would make bigger offers.

I didn’t know there was a thread count cap. Nobody needs to respond if they don’t want to

Just seems like you and others make it a point to come up with a new thread (or 5) everyday pointing out the short comings of Ed and Penn State. Getting to be a bit overkill when there’s already a proper place to talk about this game… seems more likely you wanted another thread to just bash the program though, under the veil of talking about a game on TV right now.

Just seems like you and others make it a point to come up with a new thread (or 5) everyday pointing out the short comings of Ed and Penn State. Getting to be a bit overkill when there’s already a proper place to talk about this game… seems more likely you wanted another thread to just bash the program though, under the veil of talking about a game on TV right now.

Correct on all counts. And I’ll have no second thoughts about doing it again the next time Cornell is on.

Did you hear that 6 kids now from Cornell have killed themselves this year alone? I’m sure that’s Ed’s fault also…

What makes you think Donahue would even want to leave, let alone come here? He’s got a consistent winning thing going down there that could keep him happy for awhile, and if he were to leave to fill one of the many openings this off-season or next I’m sure there are much more enticing positions that would make bigger offers.

Maybe because 5 of his top 6 scorers are graduating?

Wow. That you would actually make a joke out of 6 kids committing suicide just so you could post a wry remark is disturbed on so many levels. :frowning:

We don’t know unless we try. He’s in his mid 40s or early 50s, and the Big Ten is a step up from the Ivy in the basketball world. If he wants to stay, fine. Curley should put out a feeler though.

So that answers part one of why he may leave, but doesn’t answer why he’d come to PSU should the position open…

[quote="Craftsy21, post:10, topic:1017"]Did you hear that 6 kids now from Cornell have killed themselves this year alone? I'm sure that's Ed's fault also...[/quote] Wow. That you would actually make a joke out of 6 kids committing suicide just so you could post a wry remark is disturbed on so many levels. :(

It’s not a joke about the kids committing suicide, it’s a joke how you guys will find anything to compare to PSU and Ed Dechellis. That you would try to twist it into me being sadistic just shows how pathetic you are.

Oh and BTW - Bo Ryan just got T’d up for complaining about calls… guess you should probably go mock him now also.

So that answers part one of why he may leave, but doesn’t answer why he’d come to PSU should the position open…

He won’t come to Penn State. As of right now, unless something has transpired I am unaware of, Ed is still head coach at PSU.

IMO, Donahue will not be at Cornell next season. The only thing that would keep him there is the lack of attractive job openings that would fit his coaching style.

I hope, for his sake, if he decides to move on, he makes a good decision on where to go.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:10, topic:1017"]Did you hear that 6 kids now from Cornell have killed themselves this year alone? I'm sure that's Ed's fault also...[/quote] Wow. That you would actually make a joke out of 6 kids committing suicide just so you could post a wry remark is disturbed on so many levels. :(

It’s not a joke about the kids committing suicide, it’s a joke how you guys will find anything to compare to PSU and Ed Dechellis. That you would try to twist it into me being sadistic just shows how pathetic you are.

It was your attempt to use a tragedy currently happening at Cornell to mock someone choosing to criticize Ed.

It is sadistic and pathetic and unconscionable. There are better ways to mock someone than using the tragedy of suicide.

What’s next? Cancer as a witty repartee? Molestation as a snide retort? Murder as a bon mot?

That you would honestly try and justify your remarks and then slam me for calling you out as being twisted shows the depths to which you will go to forward to further your own beliefs.

Cornell is up by 22 now. Layups are high percentage shots. None of this has to do with game planning/coaching? JOKE.

Honestly, it’s truly a thing of beauty the way Cornell is playing. Some of the most well rounded basketball i’ve seen in college hoops in a long time.