PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Cornell IGT

I started this during the national anthem. Soddenly not feeling too patriotic.

I’ll be watching on ESPN, but went also to gopsusports.com to get the audio of Steve and Dick and on the Cornell icon they are playing a ladies lions game instead.
The delay with Direct is greater than the delay with internet so I can not sync it up but like to see what Dick has to say during time outs etc.

Oliver just bruised the ball for as hard as his three slammed off the backboard. But hey, banks count!

Nice board and put back by Ross.

[quote=“Duff, post:2, topic:2929”]I’ll be watching on ESPN, but went also to gopsusports.com to get the audio of Steve and Dick and on the Cornell icon they are playing a ladies lions game instead.
The delay with Direct is greater than the delay with internet so I can not sync it up but like to see what Dick has to say during time outs etc.[/quote]

Both PSU teams are playing Cornell tonight, so be sure you have the right feed.

Cornell has 3 3s in the early going

PSU doing a horrible job on rotations so far. Lots of wide open 3s for Cornell

Does anyone have a free stream for the Cornell game? My subscription with BTN just ended and I don’t want to renew it.

PSU going with 4 guards right now.

Couple of nice shots from Trey!

Looks like TreyLew3 is our best 3 point bomber, but it’s a set shot.

If Trey can hit the exact shot he has twice now, it will open up our offense a lot. When both guards can’t harass Tim at the top of the key, it’ll open up many more opportunities.

Team not playing with any rhythm at all.

I think he’s gonna be a key player in whether or not PSU can win a few games the rest of the season.

12:49 PSU GOOD! TIP-IN by Borovnjak, Sasa
REBOUND (OFF) by Borovnjak, Sasa
12:51 PSU MISSED TIP-IN by Borovnjak, Sasa
12:53 PSU MISSED TIP-IN by Borovnjak, Sasa

[quote=“Tom, post:15, topic:2929”]12:49 PSU GOOD! TIP-IN by Borovnjak, Sasa
12:51 PSU MISSED TIP-IN by Borovnjak, Sasa
12:53 PSU MISSED TIP-IN by Borovnjak, Sasa
REBOUND (OFF) by Borovnjak, Sasa[/quote]

Excellent display of sticktoitiveness.

Observation: We don’t run over to pick guys up off the floor as enthusiastically as we did earlier in the season.

I figure Chambers already has his “what the hell are you guys doing out there?” speech ready for halftime.

These zebras are terrible.

Well that was one of the worst traveling calls ever.