Commitment Announcement

Anyone know who might be committing today to play Hoops for Ed.

Hoping for a quality big man/center (such as Desmond Hubert, or the like)

Is there a link to where this “commitment announcement” says is happening?

Where’s your info coming from? I can’t find anything.

[quote="phillipinthevalley, post:1, topic:126"]Anyone know who might be committing today to play Hoops for Ed.[/quote]

Lion’s Den

[quote="phillipinthevalley, post:1, topic:126"]Anyone know who might be committing today to play Hoops for Ed.[/quote]

Lion’s Den

Be careful with what you get from those guys. Phil dropped the ball when we got Frazier’s commitment and said we got someone else from Maryland.

Well this is interesting…

I haven’t the slightest clue who it could be.

Ahh it was from Sean Fitz and he has been really been on the PSU basketball stuff this off-season. I think it is legit.

Best guess right now would be the pg out of Columbus. He already visited PSU this fall.

[quote=“PSUdraw, post:8, topic:126”]Ahh it was from Sean Fitz and he has been really been on the PSU basketball stuff this off-season. I think it is legit.

Best guess right now would be the pg out of Columbus. He already visited PSU this fall.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. We’ve been getting better and better at recruiting guards.

We were the first Big Ten school to offer Trey Burke, he has been to the campus more then once and the x-factor…
He is tight with the Cornley family…

If we offered Steve Zack, I’d bet he’s the one.

I don’t think Burke is ready to pull the trigger.

Most logically I would guess it was one of the guys we’ve had visit recently, but I think it’s important to point out how many “out-of-the-blue” commitments we’ve had as well.

The thing is I’m not surprised at the timing of this commitment if true. Did anyone else get the feeling Ed knew something was up when he kept saying there has been a boost to the program’s recruiting since the NIT?

Yeah. If you have the time, listen to media day. He jumps right to recruiting about the effects of the NIT. He might been given a subtle hint about at least one commitment thats coming.

[quote=“PSUdraw, post:10, topic:126”]We were the first Big Ten school to offer Trey Burke, he has been to the campus more then once and the x-factor…
He is tight with the Cornley family…[/quote]

Nice call.