Coaches V. Cancer--Help me out

Okay doke.

So for the Minnesota game on Feb 6th, the team will be wearing throwback jerseys. If you buy a $2 ticket you get a chance to win one of the jerseys. I think there will be 12 total you can win. Nittany Nation is going to have a contest to see which student season ticket holder can sell the most tickets. The top 2 sellers will get a pat on the back and a pretty slick prize. All of the money goes straight to CVC

So, if you’re interested in buy a ticket or thirty.lol ;D…let me know how many you would like. Once I get the tickets we can figure out what happens next. I’m a man of my word and I’m not going to scam you. I’d rather send you your tickets after I get the money, but only cause I have to be able to turn in the money for the tickets I sold…I dont want Uncle Lar or somebody “buying” 2000 tickets and making my day bad when the money never comes.lol…I’m just kidding.

But for real: 2 bucks, let me know here and once I have the tickets I’ll let everybody know and send them your way.

If you’d rather you can PM me…whatever works.

Either way, thanks for helping me out, and thanks for supporting a great cause. We might be frustrated now about coaching, but if there is one thing we can be proud of it is Ed’s dedication to CVC. Basketball is a game…sometimes we all forget that.

I’m coveting a throwback jersey so I’ll be buying quite a few raffle tickets.

Bought mine last night.

Will they be on sale during games?

No, I’m pretty sure they will be giving them away after the Minny game. You have to buy raffle tickets for a chance to win one.

[quote="cale1510, post:4, topic:616"]Will they be on sale during games?[/quote]

No, I’m pretty sure they will be giving them away after the Minny game. You have to buy raffle tickets for a chance to win one.

I mean will tickets be on sale at the BJC. Like a vendor inside

[quote="cale1510, post:4, topic:616"]Will they be on sale during games?[/quote]

I mean will tickets be on sale at the BJC. Like a vendor inside

From the link below: Stop by Portal 15 on the concourse to buy your chances! Cash or checks accepted.

http://www.gopsusports.com/blog/nittany-lion-mens-basketball/

Keystone-‘S’ =

Yep they’re on sale at the BJC so it’s up to you…buy them there is you’re at a game, or give me a hand. Either way it goes to a great caus

Nationbuilder…how many is a lot? lol…you may have caught me calling you Alpha Nitwitt before the edit.lol

Yeah, I saw. :smiley:

I’m buying as many as it takes (within reason!) for me to win a jersey.

[quote="NGameday, post:9, topic:616"]Nationbuilder...how many is a lot? lol..you may have caught me calling you Alpha Nitwitt before the edit.lol[/quote]

Yeah, I saw. :smiley:

I’m buying as many as it takes (within reason!) for me to win a jersey.

haha I think we can arrange for that. Pick a large number and we’ll hook you up.

gopsusports.com: Nittany Lions To Wear Throwback Uniforms To Benefit Coaches Vs. Cancer, Old School Jerseys, To Be Worn Feb. 6, May Be Won By The Public

I see only one problem with this promo…without HoJo on the team, I have no hopes of being able to wear one of these badboys