PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Coach Preston's VT primer

Penn State Men’s Basketball: Next Game Primer with Coach Preston - Virginia Tech

Thank goodness they stopped taping those in the gym. Trying to listen to them with the basketballs bouncing in the background was a bear.

What’s up with the condiments?

Leftovers from Dollar Dog night.

I like the wall for the background. From what coach Preston was saying we will have to be much more efficient on offense. We will need to move the ball and make shots. If the team just gives it to Battle and stands around the result may not turn out the way we want it.

[quote="djones, post:3, topic:1630"]What's up with the condiments?[/quote]

Leftovers from Dollar Dog night.

It might be for all the balogna being spewed in that interview. Anyway, I’m hopeful we might be able to win. You know they are going to come out angry knowing that a loss to us could really hurt any chances they have of getting to the tournament. Battle needs o score 20+ and Jeff needs 15+ imo for us to have a chance.

Last year’s game was unusual. Talor was 3-10 from the line and Jeff had 2 points and zero rebounds. If those numbers are improved, we might be okay. Babb only had 4 points(0-5 from the arc) and DJ and AJ combined for 19 points, not bad. 11 rb’s combined, not bad, but that could go up, but if Jeff picks up his end vs. last year, could be fortunate. This team was physically rough, so if it’s chuck and duck, IMO, won’t be good. Talor was 12-26. Hope there’s more guys getting involved, but inside the arc.

Trying to spice up the offense with Sriracha

[quote="djones, post:3, topic:1630"]What's up with the condiments?[/quote]

Trying to spice up the offense with Sriracha

I love that stuff. Great on baked potatoes