PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Chris Babb mention on ESPN

Chris played a small, but significant role in ISU’s upset of Kansas today.

Watched the game he hit a dagger 3 in last minute. Had 7 points for the game.

Illicit snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at the barn right now.

I saw a good bit of Babb’s game. I wasn’t very impressed. It seemed to me his game hasn’t changed much. VERY perimeter oriented. BUT, the coach must like him. I think he played all 40 minutes!!

[quote=“tundra, post:4, topic:3024”]I saw a good bit of Babb’s game. I wasn’t very impressed. It seemed to me his game hasn’t changed much. VERY perimeter oriented. BUT, the coach must like him. I think he played all 40 minutes!![/quote]same old same old it looks like. I think he’s averaging exactly what he did his last year here

iOS auto correct. Foiled a thread hijack, though. I was typing “Illini”, not “Illicit”. And the Illini did manage to snatch defeat.

[quote="tundra, post:4, topic:3024"]I saw a good bit of Babb's game. I wasn't very impressed. It seemed to me his game hasn't changed much. VERY perimeter oriented. BUT, the coach must like him. I think he played all 40 minutes!![/quote]same old same old it looks like. I think he's averaging exactly what he did his last year here

They’re a very balanced team, so he doesn’t need to score crazy points. Their top 6 players are averaging between 8 and 13.5 ppg.