Chambers at the ball game today

Here he is at Paternoville.

The man has energy.

Delivering Pizza yesterday

What a wildman

DOGGONIT!!!

Missed him last week at hoops club.

KNEW I should have come up today. :’( :’(

The Bruce Pearls approach, which is very cool. It’s college, it’s supposed to be fun!

[quote=“BeerNitLion, post:3, topic:2656”]What a wildman

[/quote]
Definitely screams “Bruce Pearl” at me. I like it! Let’s hope we only get half of that equation though.

Paternoville is a perfect place for PC to make his presence felt! I love his grass roots approach to growing the basketball team’s following.

Ultimately, it will come down to winning on the court. However, I do think this type of personality, which we’ve never had in my memory, can only help with the fan base.

+1!

Didn’t realize he planned to go down to Paternoville. He sure does seem spirited :slight_smile:

This is how you market the program to the students. Great stuff from our new HC!

Agree…BUT don’t ya think one of our prior coaches making HUGE salaries would have thought of it!!!

Video of Pat at Paternoville

This is how you market the program to the students. Great stuff from our new HC!

Agree…BUT don’t ya think one of our prior coaches making HUGE salaries would have thought of it!!!

Pretty sure Ed delivered pizza there also. But maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. We all know Chambers is the first guy to ever try to sell the program ::slight_smile:

[quote="BleedPSU, post:11, topic:2656"]This is how you market the program to the students. Great stuff from our new HC![/quote]

Pretty sure Ed delivered pizza there also. But maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. We all know Chambers is the first guy to ever try to sell the program ::slight_smile:

He did - and he may have even addressed the students. But I’m reasonable sure he didn’t do it in war paint. :wink:

[quote="BleedPSU, post:11, topic:2656"]This is how you market the program to the students. Great stuff from our new HC![/quote]

Would you please cut the crap? ED never addressed the kids outside of P-Ville wearing eye black, a football jersey, and holding the helmet on the day of a huge game. This is a whole different level you’re seeing out of PC, and you know it too.

Would you please cut the crap? ED never addressed the kids outside of P-Ville wearing eye black, a football jersey, and holding the helmet on the day of a huge game. This is a whole different level you’re seeing out of PC, and you know it too.

Cut what crap? Oh, you mean acting reasonable and fair. Got it.

tundra acts like Ed never did anything for this program just because he didn’t do things the same way PC is doing them now. Guess what? They have different personalities. it does not mean one is correct and the other is wrong. Simply different.

Apologies for attempting to clear up the lies some of you try to peddle.

[quote=“UncleLar, post:13, topic:2656”]Video of Pat at Paternoville

http://youtu.be/dINXKTb8aJY[/quote]

Does he say “F**k mother nature” at 2:26? Dudes in front of him started laughing a bit.

Video of Pat at Paternoville

Penn State Hoop Coach Pat Chambers Talks @ Paternoville

Does he say “F**k mother nature” at 2:26? Dudes in front of him started laughing a bit.

:o

Like ND’s Brian Kelly, Chambers is going to have to learn that a camera just might always be on him.

[quote="UncleLar, post:13, topic:2656"]Video of Pat at Paternoville

http://youtu.be/dINXKTb8aJY[/quote]

Pretty sure he says “…fought mother nature, we’re gonna fight Alabama today.”