PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Cam Woodyard's season is over

Broken bone in his foot.

Hate that. Good luck Cam, enjoyed seeing you develope to where you are today.

Hate hearing that. Good luck Cam was nice to see you develop.

I saw that just before the game started. I guess it’s just something else we have to deal with. Sorry Cam and good luck to you where ever life takes you after this.

His Penn State career is over too, right?

Correct, unless maybe if we make the Final Four.

[quote="think1, post:5, topic:3132"]His Penn State career is over too, right?[/quote] Correct, unless maybe if we make the Final Four.

LMAO.

[quote="think1, post:5, topic:3132"]His Penn State career is over too, right?[/quote] Correct, unless maybe if we make the Final Four.

LMAO.

We control our own destiny, baby.

You know, this really bums me out that he won’t get to play on his senior day.

A hard worker. He represented Penn State with class. I wish him the best.

DITTO!

Sorry to hear this about Cam, especially with his senior day so close. He has always seemed to be a good represntative of PSU. Good luck to Cam.

[quote="rwd5035, post:10, topic:3132"]A hard worker. He represented Penn State with class. I wish him the best.[/quote]

DITTO!

+1

[quote="rwd5035, post:10, topic:3132"]A hard worker. He represented Penn State with class. I wish him the best.[/quote]

DITTO!

+1

Absolutely.

Any chance he’ll start the game on Sunday and by arrangement with Michigan we’ll call TO if we win the tip or we’ll foul immediately if they win it? I know that it’s been done before. It’s a no lose situation for Michigan. We either give away a TO or we get them 1 foul closer to the bonus in the first moments of the game.

I thought they would do something like that for Billy, but now we’ll have to cart them both out. I still like the idea. This way they can get a standing ovation from both fans in attendance. :wink:

If he broke a bone in his foot though, wouldn’t he be in a cast? With Luber’s broken wrist, you could win the tip, and it didn’t effect his walking. Billy might do it. Cam, not so sure.

Any chance he'll start the game on Sunday and by arrangement with Michigan we'll call TO if we win the tip or we'll foul immediately if they win it? I know that it's been done before. It's a no lose situation for Michigan. We either give away a TO or we get them 1 foul closer to the bonus in the first moments of the game.

I thought they would do something like that for Billy, but now we’ll have to cart them both out. I still like the idea. This way they can get a standing ovation from both fans in attendance. :wink:

be at least 5 … me, my wife and youngest will be there

Tough break for Cam. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

I really hate seeing our guys end the year hurt so often - Geary, Jeff, Billy, Cam. At least Jeff made it through senior night and played most of the tourney game last year.