PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

$?BWI: Christiansen takes Unofficial

http://www.bwi.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1147832

This is a good read. He talks about how he loves to bang down-low and won’t let people overpower him - it sounds like what PSU needs.

First off it’s not often we get to hear from a kid on how his visit went so kudos to BWI for article. Second Christiansen is the first recruit that has given us such a glowing report. Not saying others haven’t enjoyed themselves, it’s just most have had a more cookie-cutter response. Hopefully he’ll be back for an official visit (during or after a good season this year).

Good article (not $$), and sounds like a nice kid/player.

I found this unusual…

"It all started with me getting to watch the team practice," he said. "It was really impressive because that's the first school where I've been able to do that because it's a later visit.

Apparently, he hasn’t been at a school where the hoops program has been ramped up and going, i.e. during the hoops season.

Where else has he visited?

He’s pretty cut for a white dude. :slight_smile:

[quote=“noobd, post:5, topic:1442”]Where else has he visited?

He’s pretty cut for a white dude. :)[/quote]

Notre Dame and Michigan

Article is free. Have to admit, that was about as glowing of a report you could ever get. Never seen him play, but seems like the type of player PSU has to get. Seems like he has quite a work ethic alrighty and understands his limitations and what he has to work on to get better. If he is a legit height, seems like a potential great get.

Anybody find it strange he isn’t looking at a Big 12 school. I mean he is looking at Colorado but they’ll be in the Pac 12 by then.

Can he play this year? :wink:

“Hopefully, I’ll keep growing but my game right now, I’ve always tried to be really physical,” he said. "I guess that’s kind of why I’m 230 because I’ve always thought I need to lift, I need to be big, I want to be able to bang. I don’t want to have to worry about anyone overpowering me and getting pushed around. That’s one mindset I’ve always had with the game.

Where else has he visited?

He’s pretty cut for a white dude. :slight_smile:

Notre Dame and Michigan

ESPN rates him a 93, Rivals has yet to do an evaluation. Seems like a solid target.