PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Brooks still questionable for MSU

http://www.centredaily.com/2011/02/09/2507765/brooks-day-to-day-as-lions-prepare.html

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2011/02/09/mens_basketball_brooks_day_to_day.aspx

At least they should have no weather issues getting to East Lansing.

I would be surprised if he played. Despite the fact he seems to be progressing well and his injury wasn’t as bad as it could have been, I think an injury like that takes more than 1 week to recover from.

I was surprised to see him dunking in warm-ups before the Michigan game.

Any news?

Crickets…

Are we to think that no news is good news perhaps?

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:5, topic:1917”]Crickets…

Are we to think that no news is good news perhaps?[/quote]

I would guess no news is good news. If he were a scratch, we would hear about it by now.

My guess is that he is a game-time decision. They’ll see how he feels at warm-ups and make the call then. No word means he is still possible.

[quote="NittanyIllini, post:5, topic:1917"]Crickets...

I would guess no news is good news. If he were a scratch, we would hear about it by now.

My guess is that he is a game-time decision. They’ll see how he feels at warm-ups and make the call then. No word means he is still possible.

I would guess just the opposite. If he wasn’t going to play there’s no need to announce it to Michigan State. Let them continue to have to game plan for Jeff.

I would guess just the opposite. If he wasn’t going to play there’s no need to announce it to Michigan State. Let them continue to have to game plan for Jeff.

What else are they going to game plan for? Our 3 guard offense that they have yet to really see? If they don’t prep for Tre Bowman or Cam Woodyard, then those 2 are REALLY going to burn Michigan State !!! :-\

What else are they going to game plan for? Our 3 guard offense that they have yet to really see? If they don’t prep for Tre Bowman or Cam Woodyard, then those 2 are REALLY going to burn Michigan State !!! :-</blockquote>I think someone said it might have been to our advantage (pre michigan) if Jeff didn’t play and they had to prepare for our 3 guard attack :o