PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Brandon Cameron sighting

Producing a charity hoops game in Indianapolis that will feature a bunch of NBA stars who have some free time on their hands due to the lockout.

[size=12pt]“Ball For It All Classic”[/size]

WARNING: JD bashing to follow:
Very early in the season Watkins picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and JD had to sub Brandon Cameron. As he was walking the ball up the floor he called to JD for a play. JD, flabbergasted, yells “just run something”. It was a very sparse weeknight crowd and everyone around us looked at each other dumb-founded and laughed. Really? “Just run something”? To me, it was the beginning of the end for JD.

I guess it was too much to ask of your back-up point guard to know the game plan early in the game.

[quote=“JakkL, post:2, topic:2685”]WARNING: JD bashing to follow:
Very early in the season Watkins picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and JD had to sub Brandon Cameron. As he was walking the ball up the floor he called to JD for a play. JD, flabbergasted, yells “just run something”. It was a very sparse weeknight crowd and everyone around us looked at each other dumb-founded and laughed. Really? “Just run something”? To me, it was the beginning of the end for JD.[/quote]

Wow Jakk…who peed on your Wheaties this morning. First you can my REM boys after their 30 run comes to a close, now you find a way to attack JD on a Brandon Cameron do-good thread.

You know, I met the Easter Bunny once and he seemed like a swell dude. I’m sure you have a story about how, as a little kid, the color from the Easter Bunny’s eggs rubbed off on your hands and now can’t stand him either. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D 8)

WARNING: JD bashing to follow: Very early in the season Watkins picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and JD had to sub Brandon Cameron. As he was walking the ball up the floor he called to JD for a play. JD, flabbergasted, yells "just run something". It was a very sparse weeknight crowd and everyone around us looked at each other dumb-founded and laughed. Really? "Just run something"? To me, it was the beginning of the end for JD.

Wow Jakk…who peed on your Wheaties this morning. First you can my REM boys after their 30 run comes to a close, now you find a way to attack JD on a Brandon Cameron do-good thread.

You know, I met the Easter Bunny once and he seemed like a swell dude. I’m sure you have a story about how, as a little kid, the color from the Easter Bunny’s eggs rubbed off on your hands and now can’t stand him either. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D 8)

Well, my two year old is convinced the Easter Bunny stole his train (it broke and I made it disappear), so JakkL wouldn’t be alone.

[quote="JakkL, post:2, topic:2685"]WARNING: JD bashing to follow: Very early in the season Watkins picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and JD had to sub Brandon Cameron. As he was walking the ball up the floor he called to JD for a play. JD, flabbergasted, yells "just run something". It was a very sparse weeknight crowd and everyone around us looked at each other dumb-founded and laughed. Really? "Just run something"? To me, it was the beginning of the end for JD.[/quote]

Well, my two year old is convinced the Easter Bunny stole his train (it broke and I made it disappear), so JakkL wouldn’t be alone.

;D

WARNING: JD bashing to follow: Very early in the season Watkins picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and JD had to sub Brandon Cameron. As he was walking the ball up the floor he called to JD for a play. JD, flabbergasted, yells "just run something". It was a very sparse weeknight crowd and everyone around us looked at each other dumb-founded and laughed. Really? "Just run something"? To me, it was the beginning of the end for JD.

I gave a warning. :slight_smile:

I don’t hate JD. I never called for his firing on this board, just like i never did with ED. At the time I felt badly for Brandon. This was very early in the season. Probably in late November. He was thrust into the game and didn’t get help when he asked for it.

As for REM I still like their music, and like I said, i don’t mind performers talking in between songs. It was just that he went on and on and on. Literally, 2 or 3 minutes each time. It just ruined the continuity of the event. It was like every song you had to try to get back up and into the music again.

[quote="JakkL, post:2, topic:2685"]WARNING: JD bashing to follow: Very early in the season Watkins picked up 2 fouls in the first couple of minutes and JD had to sub Brandon Cameron. As he was walking the ball up the floor he called to JD for a play. JD, flabbergasted, yells "just run something". It was a very sparse weeknight crowd and everyone around us looked at each other dumb-founded and laughed. Really? "Just run something"? To me, it was the beginning of the end for JD.[/quote]

I don’t hate JD. I never called for his firing on this board, just like i never did with ED. At the time I felt badly for Brandon. This was very early in the season. Probably in late November. He was thrust into the game and didn’t get help when he asked for it.

As for REM I still like their music, and like I said, i don’t mind performers talking in between songs. It was just that he went on and on and on. Literally, 2 or 3 minutes each time. It just ruined the continuity of the event. It was like every song you had to try to get back up and into the music again.

And I gave you a :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D 8)

Can totally understand about Stipe. I myself don’t have a CD with his rants, just his songs. A quick story on REM…no…I’ll send it over to the Music Thread…

And I gave you a :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D 8)

Can totally understand about Stipe. I myself don’t have a CD with his rants, just his songs. A quick story on REM…no…I’ll send it over to the Music Thread…

Actually, you gave him a :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D 8)

That that makes a difference.

;D or sould that be :stuck_out_tongue: