PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Board Rules

Just in case you are not aware of the rules for posting here. :wink:

Penn State Hoops Dot Com and Penn State Basketball

Damn…I suppose this is the current fashion of Warhol’s window of fame. You know you’ve made it when someone calls you out by name in a youtube video.

Who do I have to P.O. to get a personal animated slam? I’m jealous!

That’s funny, albeit not too accurate of a depiction. Slamming a message board through an anonymous online video like that is pretty out there though. i guess being a pessimist and continually barking out the same old, redundant things is the cool thing to do on the internet… the only thing is, being a pessimist makes life suck off the internet. I guess you can choose which one you want.

You guys are lucky! You should be flattered to be held in such esteem! :o

I find myself in a quandary, this is both funny and sad at the same time. Funny for the fact that someone would think to use that site to call out people. But sad for the fact that said person would put that much time in writing the dialogue while not having the cojones to at least do it while under their internet moniker.

Hey, that screensaver rumor…it was true. That desktop crashed 3 years ago. :wink: Hey, it beat the flowers my wife had up there. :wink:

My hope is that this was done by somebody above the fray that just wanted to poke some fun at the antics that go on here.

Unfortunately, I doubt that to be true and figure it’s actually done by one of the very pathetic individuals that can’t separate real life from sports and the internet - like the guy who was physically threatening me via email last year for not agreeing with his stance on Ed.

That means this is either very funny in an innocent way or extremely disturbing that somebody would put this much thought into something so stupid and/or be THAT bothered by anything that goes on here. Here’s hoping I’m wrong. I’d feel very sorry for the person behind it otherwise.

That could’ve been funny. Damn somebody’s bitter.

[quote=“manatree, post:2, topic:1620”]Damn…I suppose this is the current fashion of Warhol’s window of fame. You know you’ve made it when someone calls you out by name in a youtube video.

Who do I have to P.O. to get a personal animated slam? I’m jealous![/quote]

Like the first person to a fire who’s the arsonist, I think you made it. You’re cynical about the team, so Cappy, Lar and Craftsy fit, and you’ve been riding me on Talor for 3 years. Of course, others fit this too, but you responded first, feigning envy. Gotcha! Couldn’t wait for another poster? Hehehe.

I have to get my post count up. I didn’t even get mentioned. Bummer.

Someone has way too much time on their hands!

If it was shorter I would have watched it.

Awesome! (One word post…)

And Lar, can’t we move this topic to Deadwood? :wink:

Excellent suggestion! ;D

Good way to get everyone to know the board rules :wink:

We not only rule, we also rock!! :smiley:

These things are all pretty good but I laughed the hardest at around the five minute mark when it talked about our insightful in-game threads.

That and the “historic” boalsburg made me laugh.

Hahaha.

Man crush of Bubby by kidcoyote, PSUChamp expose, vague Tim Hightower reference around 5:45, find smallest positives no matter how poorly the team played, etc.