Billy Oliver

Done for the season because of the headaches. This could open him up for a sixth year or it could mean the end of his basketball career.

Thanks Lar. Wish the kid well. Hope he gets this cleared up because we could really use him, but I just hope he gets to the point where he fells better to carry on a normal life.

Is this at all similar to the Aaron Jack situation? Or do you forsee that Billy’s career may actually be over?

I think they are different in that the fear with Jack was what might happen IF he got another concussion while Oliver’s situation appears to be that they can’t pinpoint what’s causing the continued headaches.

[quote="pmhewitt, post:3, topic:780"]Is this at all similar to the Aaron Jack situation? Or do you forsee that Billy's career may actually be over?[/quote]

I think they are different in that the fear with Jack was what might happen IF he got another concussion while Oliver’s situation appears to be that they can’t pinpoint what’s causing the continued headaches.

Is he having Vertigo like symptoms?

[quote="pmhewitt, post:3, topic:780"]Is this at all similar to the Aaron Jack situation? Or do you forsee that Billy's career may actually be over?[/quote]

Is he having Vertigo like symptoms?

Don’t know.

Doesn’t this seem really bad that he’s still having these headaches? I’m starting to get very concerned for this young man’s health. I wish him the best, it’s a shame.

Get well soon Billy.

Hopefully they solve the problem so his normal life doesn’t get affected. Good luck to him.

Good luck to Bill.

I was really looking forward to seeing him play.

Good luck.

Sucks to hear. Get well, Bill!