BigTen Network.com

I went through some extra hoops, after not being able to purchase the game on line (BigTen Network called and did it for me). Glad I got it, but gee the video quality really leaves a lot to be desired. I don’t expect HD but… when you start paying, even a nominal fee, the quality should be far better.
The students who did the announcing tonight, I felt were actually quite good and they took a lot of shots of the overhead scoreboard that helped keep the viewer in tune with score and time of game (not to mention who was on the floor and points by player).

The videio quality was significantly inferior to the quality we can get on the net during the NCAA Tourney.

Anyone besides me miss the IGT. If Shout is suppossed to replace it, it dosn’t do it for me.ForumLinkBuilding.com scam
Download Games

[quote=“Duff, post:1, topic:241”]I went through some extra hoops, after not being able to purchase the game on line (BigTen Network called and did it for me). Glad I got it, but gee the video quality really leaves a lot to be desired. I don’t expect HD but… when you start paying, even a nominal fee, the quality should be far better.
The students who did the announcing tonight, I felt were actually quite good and they took a lot of shots of the ovecprhead scoreboard that helped keep the viewer in tune with score and time of game (not to mention who was on the floor and points by player).

The videio quality was significantly inferior to the quality we can get on the net during the NCAA Tourney.

Anyone besides me miss the IGT. If Shout is suppossed to replace it, it dosn’t do it for me.[/quote]

We can resurrect the in-game thread in the next game and see if that goes better.

I had an unbelievably great HD like picture for SR and absolute garbage last night. I wrote the BTN and said they should refund me (I don’t care about the $3, I just needed them to know what was going on) and I got a message back saying it was my system’s fault. I do think my wireless was acting up but even the BTN admitted that their variable bitrate video player stops and stutters when it the available bandwidth shifts.

Don’t know what caused it, but my picture was horrible at the start, then got stable after about 5-10 minutes in.

At one point I was toggling between the chat and video and inadvertently closed the video window. After reloading it, I had the same problem. 5-10 minutes of bad jumpy video followed by stable video for the remaining time. I chalked it up to some problems with buffering.

I did connect to a direct line early to see if it helped. Not sure if that helped, since I had the same problem when I had to reopen the window.

[quote="Duff, post:1, topic:241"]I went through some extra hoops, after not being able to purchase the game on line (BigTen Network called and did it for me). Glad I got it, but gee the video quality [b]really leaves a lot to be desired[/b]. I don't expect HD but.... when you start paying, even a nominal fee, the quality should be far better. The students who did the announcing tonight, I felt were actually quite good and they took a lot of shots of the ovecprhead scoreboard that helped keep the viewer in tune with score and time of game (not to mention who was on the floor and points by player).

Anyone besides me miss the IGT. If Shout is suppossed to replace it, it dosn’t do it for me.[/quote]

We can resurrect the in-game thread in the next game and see if that goes better.

I had an unbelievably great HD like picture for SR and absolute garbage last night. I wrote the BTN and said they should refund me (I don’t care about the $3, I just needed them to know what was going on) and I got a message back saying it was my system’s fault. I do think my wireless was acting up but even the BTN admitted that their variable bitrate video player stops and stutters when it the available bandwidth shifts.

Decided to send a message much like yours and just let them know that the picture quality was pretty much unacceptable. We"ll see if they tell it is my system’s fault as well.