BigTen Network.com

Looks like .com games are $2.99 a game this season. Weren’t they free last season?

Not sure, but I think they were free. I don’t think there were many boys games on the .com site. They were on TV. You are talking about the .com site, and not TV, correct?

Not TV. I am talking about the computer site. I thought they were free last season. But it looks like they are 2.99 this season.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:2, topic:174"]Not sure, but I think they were free. I don't think there were many boys games on the .com site. They were on TV. You are talking about the .com site, and not TV, correct?[/quote]

Not TV. I am talking about the computer site. I thought they were free last season. But it looks like they are 2.99 this season.

They were free, but I only saw girls (or is it women’s?) games listed any time I looked. I did watch espnu on computer once or twice, but not bigtennetwork.com.

[quote="kidcoyote, post:2, topic:174"]Not sure, but I think they were free. I don't think there were many boys games on the .com site. They were on TV. You are talking about the .com site, and not TV, correct?[/quote]

They were free, but I only saw girls (or is it women’s?) games listed any time I looked. I did watch espnu on computer once or twice, but not bigtennetwork.com.

This discussion sounds familiar. Either they charged per game last year, or we knew about the charge for this year a while ago.

The BTN.com games were definately free last season.

This discussion sounds familiar. Either they charged per game last year, or we knew about the charge for this year a while ago.

It was pointed out on the WBB forum.

I know early season games were free.