Big Ten Tournament Champ

I like Minny. I think OSU could run out of gas - third game in three days; unexpectedly tough game against UM; double OT against Illinois; and they only play six. Plus Minny is peaking now and they might need to win the BTT to get an NCAA bid.

Minny has played an extra game. OSU has too much talent and are playing way more cohesively than Purdue. Turner dominates and OSU cruises.

Gotta roll with my Buckeyes.

Congrats. You are the first PSU fan EVER to refer to OSU as ‘my’ team.

You’ll get over it :smiley:

[quote="noobd, post:3, topic:971"]Gotta roll with my Buckeyes.[/quote]

Congrats. You are the first PSU fan EVER to refer to OSU as ‘my’ team.

I’m starting to think that noobd is related to Rokk!

He adopted me! :smiley:

Let’s see…Buc$nuts and SH Pirates. I wonder what the similarities are?

OSU is punching Minny in the mouth. They just seem to be feeling it.

OSU doing to Minny what Minny did to PSU

Random observation…

Evan Turner (listed at 6’7") being interviewed by Clark Kellogg (listed at 6’7") after the game.

Kellogg was a good 2-3" taller than Turner.

[quote=“Tom, post:11, topic:971”]Random observation…

Evan Turner (listed at 6’7") being interviewed by Clark Kellogg (listed at 6’7") after the game.

Kellogg was a good 2-3" taller than Turner.[/quote]

I never bought Turner was that tall… i put him about 6’4"-6’5" when I compare him to other players on the court, but who knows.

OSU’s website lists him at 6’7".

[quote=“Tom, post:11, topic:971”]Random observation…

Kellogg was a good 2-3" taller than Turner.[/quote]

Was Kellogg wearing high heels? :wink:

MY BUCKEYES won. They got shafted into a loaded region, though. If they make the Final 4, they are winning the whole damn thing.

Would have to go through Georgetown/Tennessee and Kansas/Maryland/MSU

[quote=“noobd, post:15, topic:971”]MY BUCKEYES won. They got shafted into a loaded region, though. If they make the Final 4, they are winning the whole damn thing.

Would have to go through Georgetown/Tennessee and Kansas/Maryland/MSU[/quote]

Couldn’t happen to a nicer coach and bunch of guys! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :slight_smile:

Still mad about the crotch grab? :smiley:

[quote="noobd, post:15, topic:971"]MY BUCKEYES won. They got shafted into a loaded region, though. If they make the Final 4, they are winning the whole damn thing.

Would have to go through Georgetown/Tennessee and Kansas/Maryland/MSU[/quote]

Couldn’t happen to a nicer coach and bunch of guys! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :slight_smile:

I was really hoping OSU would get a #1 seed, that way there was at least a chance they could be the first #1 to lose to a #16 :smiley:

I don’t think any teams out there can really complain about missing the dance, but plenty of teams in the dance sure can complain about their seeding and what bracket they were thrown in. I have no idea how the two best 2 seeds wind up in the same bracket as the two best 1 seeds. Duke should have been the fourth #1, but they wound up as the third #1 in by far the easiest bracket. There are other strange seedings and matchups as well.

Nova gets roses, Owls get hosed in brackets

http://blog.pennlive.com/davidjones/2010/03/nova_gets_roses_owls_get_hosed.html

Go Cornell! ;D