PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Big Ten hoops news

Oh I agree, just thought it was funny to see that he doesn’t appear to have gotten shy since he left PSU. The kid hasn’t met a shot he didn’t like.

1 Like

But he’s no Myreon Jones in that regard. I think we retained the top performer in that category.

1 Like

Also had 5 TO’s.

I still like him.

1 Like

Rasir things.

1 Like

The bigger issue (as was the case with us) are his 5 TOS…he might become a good collegiate scorer, but I don’t ever see him being a good player given his one dimensional game…

1 Like

Dakich and Greenberg on the Big 10, starts at 13:53:

Illinois has moved into the top spot in the “uncertainty” division, at least as far as predicted Big 10 finishes go.

In national pre-season ranks, Rutgers takes the uncertainty title.

1 Like

Richard Pitino has a decent blog post here:

19 for 23 from the foul line is terrific. I have decided to take our fans advice and started practicing free throws. It seems to be working! Thanks for your help Gopher fans!

2 Likes

Well that’s pretty awesome. Anyone know if that was in addition to a press conference? It sure sounded like one, but a little more detailed highlighting pretty much everything. It’d be great if we got something like that from PC!

1 Like

Disagree totally. As tempting as it might be, there’s nothing to be gained by getting snarky with your fan base. Best to just ignore them.

What about this?

Brady Rudrud - Missed the trip due to illness. Must have been a fun Friday night on campus. Just kidding! I think.

It was a pretty light hearted tone throughout.

I like the guy. His facial expressions on the sideline give the wrong impression, IMO.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Goodness you have to wonder if these writers even look or make any sort of analysis of the teams prior to making their predictions.

We shouldn’t be 13 on anyone’s list.

:eyes:

More rankings for the Big Ten. Penn State lands at 10 & 11.

1 Like

I got 80-1 on PSU winning the B10 tournament.

3 Likes

ESPN Pre-season BPI top 100 is out.

Penn State 24 nationally, 6 Big 10.

Sports Illustrated also did one of those eyeballs 1-353, Penn State 50, 10th in Big 10.

On the big chart, now 69 predictions in (including partials), Penn State at No. 10 in the Big 10, 42.5 nationally, and No. 2 in uncertainty (with a cluster of others) among predictions in the Big 10.

2 Likes

80%(!!!) to make the tournament

1 Like
1 Like