PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Believe

My quickly thrown together little photo montage tribute to the seniors (wish I had thought of this earlier so I could have done a better job with it - you’ll be sick of the song by the time it’s done).

Believe

You forgot our other Senior - Steve Kirkpatrick.

Nice montage. Awful song.

I’ll give it an 9 out of 10. Lost a point for looping the song. :wink:

I’m searching my entire library for songs with “Believe” in the title… best I could come up with was Wolf Parade “I’ll believe in anything” which doesn’t seem lyrically suitable, and the Beach Boys “You Still Believe In Me”… also not a great choice.

Sorry, Lar might have gotten the best one available as sad as that is. Maybe we need a new mantra, or some new songs to be written. :smiley:

Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
Do You Believe in Magic? - Lovin’ Spoonful

Too obvious. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:3, topic:2022”]I’m searching my entire library for songs with “Believe” in the title… best I could come up with was Wolf Parade “I’ll believe in anything” which doesn’t seem lyrically suitable, and the Beach Boys “You Still Believe In Me”… also not a great choice.

Sorry, Lar might have gotten the best one available as sad as that is. Maybe we need a new mantra, or some new songs to be written. :D[/quote]

I also have permission to use that song which was a significant factor in my choice.

You can send me a check if you want to pay royalties on your next youtube video.

Lenny Kravitz has a song called Believe. Some parts would fit, others not so much.

OT: but what ever happened to those promotional ESPN style PSU bball videos? What happened to them, they were actually funny/entertaining.

here are two I found…PSU Men’s Basketball - Fire Drill Pt. 1

PSU Men’s Basketball - Magic Man

Yeah, but Lenny Kravitz isn’t my nephew. :wink:

Nice work Lar, is there a website you used to put that montage together? I’m wanting to put something like that together (for something entirely unrelated to PSU hoops).

Windows Live Movie Maker

[quote="Finding Forrester, post:11, topic:2022"]Nice work Lar, is there a website you used to put that montage together? I'm wanting to put something like that together (for something entirely unrelated to PSU hoops).[/quote]

Windows Live Movie Maker

Thanks