PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Bc igt

Marshall playing spectacular. Looking like a baller.

Woodyard :o Is there something wrong with his depth perception?

Tempo-Free stats at half. Following the same pattern as previous games. Not getting to the foul line, not making shots.

PSU          BC

eFG% 43.3% 54.5%
OReb% 30.0% 14.3%
TO% 18.8% 28.1%
FTR 6.7% 40.9%

There is no reason Marshall should not start next game. We need him to play more minutes!

[quote=“BeerNitLion, post:21, topic:2886”]Marshall playing spectacular. Looking like a baller.

Woodyard :o Is there something wrong with his depth perception?[/quote]

Marshall is clearly just a ball player. He probably wouldn’t be the fastest or highest jumper on most teams, but he’s got a nose for getting the ball in the bucket and I love players like him. He’s deceptively long too, and bothers passes that most guys can’t get to.

He, Trey, and Tim should be on the floor together as much as possible right now imo. Gimme Ross and Billy for a 5 and I think that’s still our best lineup.

Marshall can score, but his defense is bad. Woodyard is disappointing, he played pretty well to start the year but looks timid out there now. Too bad that so many fouls on Travis to start. Oliver with a couple of dumb fouls. When you are short in the forecourt, a veteran like Oliver has to play smarter. Hope that PSU continues to press and trap in the 2nd half as I don’t think BC can handle the press.

And yeah, the level of play out there is not so good.

“a rock tossing contest”

lol Chambers talking to Billy as he picks up his 4th foul already. Oh my…

These are just really moronic fouls both teams are committing, as Tim picks up another. This is ridiculous.

I’m not sure I like our chances in a free throw shooting contest.

Some of that bad defense by Jermaine. :stuck_out_tongue:

We do not have a Big 10 ready big man on this roster. Sasa ain’t the answer, Ackerman is raw, Graham is sick.

Marshall is stepping up. I’d like to see Timmy take it to the rack and dish some more.

This isn’t a knock on Chambers because he really has his hands full… but I’m just not seeing the same energy levels that I saw early in the season from these guys the last two games. They were running through walls for him in the first few games and now we seem pretty mellow by comparison.

, I’m just not seeing it the same way I was before. Am I alone in this or do we already look less energetic?

[quote=“Craftsy21, post:32, topic:2886”]This isn’t a knock on Chambers because he really has his hands full… but I’m just not seeing the same energy levels that I saw early in the season from these guys the last two games. They were running through walls for him in the first few games and now we seem pretty mellow by comparison.

, I’m just not seeing it the same way I was before. Am I alone in this or do we already look less energetic?[/quote]

I’m seeing a complete lack of talent outside of 4 or 5 guys. Timmy is also not playing well right now.

Our Pure Energy looks like the Energizer Bunny is getting very tired.

This isn't a knock on Chambers because he really has his hands full... but I'm just not seeing the same energy levels that I saw early in the season from these guys the last two games. They were running through walls for him in the first few games and now we seem pretty mellow by comparison.

, I’m just not seeing it the same way I was before. Am I alone in this or do we already look less energetic?

I’m seeing a complete lack of talent outside of 4 or 5 guys. Timmy is also not playing well right now.

Okay - but if you could answer the actual question. We are no less talented today than we were two weeks ago, but two weeks ago I thought we played harder. Agree or disagree?

STOP FREAKING FOULING!!!

More bad defense by Marshall taking the charge.

I’m gonna bum if we can’t pull this one out.

I feel like we’re the Tim Tebow of college basketball.

Ha!