PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

BC Game ickets

Well, I was just offered a job 45 miles south of Boston. So, it looks like home games are out of the question this year. However, I now want to go to the B10/ACC Challenge game at Boston College. Does anyone know how I shoud go about getting tickets for the game?

Thanks!

[quote=“State4Life, post:1, topic:2625”]Well, I was just offered a job 45 miles south of Boston. So, it looks like home games are out of the question this year. However, I now want to go to the B10/ACC Challenge game at Boston College. Does anyone know how I shoud go about getting tickets for the game?

Thanks![/quote]

Typically, there are no ticket sales for away games. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t options. Here are several:

1. If you know someone on the team, ask if they can put you on their guest list.
  2. Check with the local Boston NLC chapter to see if they might be planning a group outing to the game (with Chambers’ Boston connection, there might be some interest in the chapter doing that).
  3. Call BC’s box office. I’m sure they don’t sell out.
  4. Stubhub.

[quote=“State4Life, post:1, topic:2625”]Well, I was just offered a job 45 miles south of Boston. So, it looks like home games are out of the question this year. However, I now want to go to the B10/ACC Challenge game at Boston College. Does anyone know how I shoud go about getting tickets for the game?

Thanks![/quote]

Grats on the Job offer. Or is that OT?

I emailed the BC ticket office two weeks ago and was told to check back in mid-September. That’s when they will start to sell single game tickets.

Well, I was just offered a job 45 miles south of Boston. So, it looks like home games are out of the question this year. However, I now want to go to the B10/ACC Challenge game at Boston College. Does anyone know how I shoud go about getting tickets for the game?

Thanks!

Grats on the Job offer. Or is that OT?

Thanks man! And, nah, that’s close enough to the topic of this post, haha. I’m still in some shock… I applied to the job in June and forgot all about it, untill a few days ago (Tuesday) they contacted me for a Skype interview. I had other plans here for the fall, but so long to those. It’s just crazy how fast life can move sometimes. I’ll be a teach, and school starts of 9/6.

Don’t forget about the Mohegan Sun games in Conn. Might be a decent trip for you still (looks like under 2 hours on google maps), but it’s a lot closer than traveling to PSU and there’s two more games you could watch the Nits live in person.

Google Maps says BC is an hour drive, so a 2 hr drive isn’t too much more. What are the dates for those games, again? The one (Kentucky) is the day of the OSU game, correct? If so, that won’t work - I’ve already made plans to go to OSU for that game (1 away game a year is a tradition with some of my college buddies, started my sophomore year and is still going). Thanks though.

Thanks![/quote]

Congrats and welcome to the Bay State. Seems there are quite a few of us up here.

Thanks!

Congrats and welcome to the Bay State. Seems there are quite a few of us up here.

Where are you up here?

I’m moving to Fall River.

[quote="State4Life, post:1, topic:2625"]Well, I was just offered a job 45 miles south of Boston. So, it looks like home games are out of the question this year. However, I now want to go to the B10/ACC Challenge game at Boston College. Does anyone know how I shoud go about getting tickets for the game?

Thanks![/quote]

Where are you up here?

I’m moving to Fall River.

I’m in Quincy.

You’re pretty much in Rhode Island where your at. Nice are though, lots of old fishing towns down your way.