PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Battle-tested

Blind spot you say?

That’s been established, but that hasn’t been a stopper for lots of NBA guards. Rajon Rondo is 43% from the line this year, Stephenson was 61% at Cincy. Tyreke Evans won ROTY last year and shot 26% from the arc and 74% from the line. Due to his size, Talor would certainly help his game by shooting 80+% from the line, but a college guard is not going to be taken over another based on shooting FT’s at 75% vs. 70%.

Pal, whoever you are, you’re not worthy of even being in the debate.

Can’t. With you on Lucas. Not a fan.

Talor may not make it, but nobody will convince me that Kalin Lucas, Jimmer Fredette, Jonny Flynn or DJ Augustin is better, though I think DJ the best of that bunch. FYI, he was listed as 5'10" when entering college, at least an inch shorter than Talor. I'd wager that Talor outscores and outrebounds Kalin for the 5th time in a row. And Izzo will be searching for defensive help once again. Finish this sentence for me, "Lucas is better because.........."

Can’t. With you on Lucas. Not a fan.

Well, I think he’s good, but Talor’s better. Was looking at the draftexpress top 100, and it was kind of surprising. Kyrie Irving top pg, then Kemba Walker, McCamey, maybe Josh Selby, the Georgetown pg, Sheldon Mack. I mean, I know McCamey’s big, but better than Talor? I don’t know. They also have Tobias Harris in the top 20, but JaJuan Johnson doesn’t make the 100 list. Of course, Talor’s not there either. Leuer and E’Twuan Moore are there, Lucas is 54th, and Jimmer is 92nd. Lots of names I don’t know, or just haven’t seen enough.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:21, topic:1616"]Blind spot you say?[/quote]

Um, I was agreeing with you, PAL. What the hell kind of arrogant response is that?

Um, I was agreeing with you, PAL. What the hell kind of arrogant response is that?

I think it was the kind of response where he suggests your opinion isn’t worth much. :wink:

I think it was the kind of response where he suggests your opinion isn’t worth much. :wink:

Right, I gathered that part. Just curious where that’s coming from - I think I’ve disagreed with the guy one time ever and it seems like it really bothered him. I guess you’re not supposed to question him? Add that to the board rules vid, quick.