PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Basketball Video

Hey folks, for whatever reason this site has hit the struggle bus trying to load on my laptop. Not sure why, but it has stunted my Gopsuhoops time greatly. I’m glad I fixed the issue.

I’ve never really made a youtube video before, I’ve upload a lot of things, but just raw in-game stuff. But tonight I put together a “hype” video for this year. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Penn State Basketball 2010

Really cool video, here are my comments:

When I saw J.Cole, and the opening seconds, I expected a really high-pace type of video. To be honest, I’m just not really pumped up by the video. It doesn’t mean its a bad video, it just isn’t a pump up video.

I know your video material was probably limited, but for the lyrics of “through all the ups and down” … “wins and losses” you could have had clips of the NIT championship and Illinois, and then losses @Iowa and UNCW for the downs.

The quality and professional look of your video was an A+ though.

Nice work!

Actually agree with noobd (did I just type that?) on this one. I was expecting a pump-up video, so in that regard it took me a little time to get into it.

BUT…it’s better than those “Pump Up the Jam” type videos because it has depth and meaning. And I like those kinds of videos. I would add to this video once the season starts with a transition to some energetic cut with highlights from the season. And I would hit that transition on the team shot when the lyric says “Do you believe?” at 1:17 of the video Then depending on the mood of the video after the highlights, you can transition back to the end…“see I came a long way…” and take that to the end. It would really be a cool piece and would give it even more meaning with a little excitement thrown in for good measure.

And yes, the quality is certainly there…good work.

It gave me goosebumps.

Am I becoming the Rokk of this forum? Jeez. :smiley:

No, Rokk knew what he was talking about. :wink: ;D

[quote="noobd, post:6, topic:1367"]Am I becoming the Rokk of this forum? Jeez. :D[/quote]

Aw man. Ordering the B&W glasses on EBay tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="noobd, post:6, topic:1367"]Am I becoming the Rokk of this forum? Jeez. :D[/quote]

Make sure this time you get the PSU pair and not the SHU pair.

Thanks guys!

Make sure this time you get the PSU pair and not the SHU pair.

I’m getting those old school attachable shades. My SHU glasses are always on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty nice…but…Time to dance!!!