PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Basketball Tailgate

Has the basketball tailgate tent beenthere this year. Haven’t been able to make any games (except Ill) this year and wanted to make sure I stopped by on Saturday. Still there?

Yep, it’s still there.

My buddy from Nebraska is going to be working the Nebraska Alumni Hospitality Tent at the game this saturday. They will be handing out buttons and stickers and such.

He is going along with his wife, who is a few weeks pregnant.

Apparently, Penn State now has a reputation of having a not-so-friendly home crowd at their games. Add the Paterno situation to this…

He is unsure of whether or not to go. He asked me if I thought there would be any problems from the home crowd.

What would you guys think?

[quote=“Skeeza, post:3, topic:2789”]My buddy from Nebraska is going to be working the Nebraska Alumni Hospitality Tent at the game this saturday. They will be handing out buttons and stickers and such.

He is going along with his wife, who is a few weeks pregnant.

Apparently, Penn State now has a reputation of having a not-so-friendly home crowd at their games. Add the Paterno situation to this…

He is unsure of whether or not to go. He asked me if I thought there would be any problems from the home crowd.

What would you guys think?[/quote]

He’ll be fine, unless he’s from Westboro, KS.