Back to Normal

It looks like the board is “Back to Normal.” The APOLOGISTs are back and stronger than ever with the same excuses. The APOLOGIST line is MUCH MORE SICKENING than the worst ED BASHING.
And…Why don’t the Apologist’s call themselves out for scaring away players and recruits with all their negative PSU, negative State College, negative BJC, negative White fan base, etc etc etc etc talk. The Apologist for years have accused alleged bashers of scaring away potential talent.
In summary…The APOLOGIST are far WORST for the good of PSU that the Bashers…
Apologists…PLEASE GO AWAY!

[quote=“tundra, post:1, topic:1021”]It looks like the board is “Back to Normal.” The APOLOGISTs are back and stronger than ever with the same excuses. The APOLOGIST line is MUCH MORE SICKENING than the worst ED BASHING.
And…Why don’t the Apologist’s call themselves out for scaring away players and recruits with all their negative PSU, negative State College, negative BJC, negative White fan base, etc etc etc etc talk. The Apologist for years have accused alleged bashers of scaring away potential talent.
Apologists…PLEASE GO AWAY![/quote]

::slight_smile: Like anything anyone posts here really does any good for PSU! What a joke.

It looks like the board is "Back to Normal." The APOLOGISTs are back and stronger than ever with the same excuses. The APOLOGIST line is MUCH MORE SICKENING than the worst ED BASHING. And........................Why don't the Apologist's call themselves out for scaring away players and recruits with all their negative PSU, negative State College, negative BJC, negative White fan base, etc etc etc etc talk. The Apologist for years have accused alleged bashers of scaring away potential talent. In summary.............The APOLOGIST are far WORST for the good of PSU that the Bashers................. Apologists...................PLEASE GO AWAY!

::slight_smile: Like anything anyone posts here really does any good for PSU! What a joke.

Cap, It is the APOLOGISTS who ALWAYS claim that postings on this board effect the team and the parents! Many many many times this has been cited !

Yes, the best way to solve problems is to dismiss them as excuses.

[quote=“tundra, post:1, topic:1021”]It looks like the board is “Back to Normal.” The APOLOGISTs are back and stronger than ever with the same excuses. The APOLOGIST line is MUCH MORE SICKENING than the worst ED BASHING.
Apologists…PLEASE GO AWAY![/quote]

Despite our opposing viewpoints, until this post I had respect for you and your opinions.

US vs. THEM I’M RIGHT YOU’RE WRONG ARGGHHHHH

I don’t understand why people feel the need to make it a competition. It’s easy to have a debate without being rude to the opposing sides. None of this has any effect on the athletic department, they’re just opinions.

Everyone on here wants to see the team win, despite what each person’s opinion may be.

However, even the Ed supporters have to be getting restless, especially with 4 guys leaving the team. My opinion is that at this point the
whole Dechellis experiment really makes absolutely no sense to me. You want to justify the hire - fine. But to give the guy 8 seasons is completely absurd. What kind of track record does Ed have to justify 8 seasons? When the right coach gets here, you will know pretty quickly he is the right guy. I don’t care what shape the program was in when Ed arrived - 8 seasons is a complete joke given the results over the years. The fans and university deserve better and very frustrating for most of us.

How in the world is Dechellis going to get kids who can compete at the Big Ten level in here now? It’s a tremendous uphill battle and I just dont understand where this thing is going at this point…

[quote=“hoops19, post:7, topic:1021”]Everyone on here wants to see the team win, despite what each person’s opinion may be.

However, even the Ed supporters have to be getting restless, especially with 4 guys leaving the team. My opinion is that at this point the
whole Dechellis experiment really makes absolutely no sense to me. You want to justify the hire - fine. But to give the guy 8 seasons is completely absurd. What kind of track record does Ed have to justify 8 seasons? When the right coach gets here, you will know pretty quickly he is the right guy. I don’t care what shape the program was in when Ed arrived - 8 seasons is a complete joke given the results over the years. The fans and university deserve better and very frustrating for most of us.

How in the world is Dechellis going to get kids who can compete at the Big Ten level in here now? It’s a tremendous uphill battle and I just dont understand where this thing is going at this point…[/quote]Spot on hoops ;D

Solve problems !!?!?!?

Seriously buddy, you are on a CHAT FORUM !!! NOBODY on here is solving problems !!!

The mentality of some of these posters are cartoon-ish and dillusional.

[quote="laoDan, post:4, topic:1021"]Yes, the best way to solve problems is to dismiss them as excuses.[/quote]

Solve problems !!?!?!?

Seriously buddy, you are on a CHAT FORUM !!! NOBODY on here is solving problems !!!

Overreact much? It was a point about facing reality. I wasn’t claiming anything else. Talk about cartoonish and delusional.

[quote=“hoops19, post:7, topic:1021”]Everyone on here wants to see the team win, despite what each person’s opinion may be.

How in the world is Dechellis going to get kids who can compete at the Big Ten level in here now? It’s a tremendous uphill battle and I just dont understand where this thing is going at this point…[/quote]Sometimes I truly wonder if everyone on here DOES want the team to win.

[quote="laoDan, post:4, topic:1021"]Yes, the best way to solve problems is to dismiss them as excuses.[/quote]

Solve problems !!?!?!?

Overreact much? It was a point about facing reality. I wasn’t claiming anything else. Talk about cartoonish and delusional.

They’re your words, bro. If you don’t mean them, don’t say them.

Simple concept.

[quote="hoops19, post:7, topic:1021"][b]Everyone on here wants to see the team win, despite what each person's opinion may be.[/b]

How in the world is Dechellis going to get kids who can compete at the Big Ten level in here now? It’s a tremendous uphill battle and I just dont understand where this thing is going at this point…[/quote]Sometimes I truly wonder if everyone on here DOES want the team to win.

They why would these people be here? Did they just follow Ed from the ETSU board to continue ragging on him?

[quote="hoops19, post:7, topic:1021"][b]Everyone on here wants to see the team win, despite what each person's opinion may be.[/b]

They why would these people be here? Did they just follow Ed from the ETSU board to continue ragging on him?

Well, at least one notorious poster conveniently disappeared last year while we were having some success only to reappear during this year’s disaster. Hmmmm. Wonder why?