PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Athletics hosting game watch Thursday in the HUB Ballroom

The HUB ballroom? What about Rec Hall man!!! They should put a big screen on East end (where the scorer’s table used to be) and open up the bleachers on the west side where the student section used to be.

I’d drive up to do that!!!

[quote=“MarkH, post:2, topic:2167”]The HUB ballroom? What about Rec Hall man!!! They should put a big screen on East end (where the scorer’s table used to be) and open up the bleachers on the west side where the student section used to be.

I’d drive up to do that!!![/quote]

You mean the south and north sides, respectively. :slight_smile:

Yes, I messed that up. I orignally was thinking the west end since they go higher, and then thought that the north/south would work better and switched up, but never re-oriented my thinking.

The HUB ballroom? What about Rec Hall man!!!! They should put a big screen on East end (where the scorer's table used to be) and open up the bleachers on the west side where the student section used to be.

I’d drive up to do that!!!

You mean the south and north sides, respectively. :slight_smile:

I’m actually surprised that they didn’t do Rec Hall. They have brand new hi def scoreboards on either end that I’m sure that they could put the game on.

They already show football games at the hub in that room so it’s outfitted to show games. I don’t know that Rec Hall can do that…maybe it can…I dont know

Rec Hall can do it…

1. See “true Grit” thread.
  2. Apply concept to the AD’s office.
  3. Judge for yourself.