PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Anyone have a radio stream link?

Game isn’t coming in too well over 1450 for me. :’(

or a gametracker link?

I just paid $9.95 for monthly access at gopsusports.com, since 1450 doesn’t seem to reach Bellefonte tonight. Argh, AM Radio.

My stand-by, WKOK, is broadcasting a football game :frowning:

feel like setting up some kind of stream of that for everyone? fingers crossed

could probably be done via ustream or something similar. why in the world doesn’t 1450 stream online???

radio game tracker

http://ncaabasketball.fanhouse.com/scores-and-schedules/20101126?conference=Big+10

apparently it’s 5-2, DJ has all 5.

15:51 in first 14-10 Ole Miss

[quote="bstanf, post:3, topic:1548"]I just paid $9.95 for monthly access at gopsusports.com, since 1450 doesn't seem to reach Bellefonte tonight. Argh, AM Radio.[/quote]

could probably be done via ustream or something similar. why in the world doesn’t 1450 stream online???

You, uh, might want to check in the live chat.

[quote="bstanf, post:3, topic:1548"]I just paid $9.95 for monthly access at gopsusports.com, since 1450 doesn't seem to reach Bellefonte tonight. Argh, AM Radio.[/quote]

No radio stations are allowed to stream either the football or the basketball games.

No radio stations are allowed to stream either the football or the basketball games.

an NCAA policy or a deal with somebody else?

It’s the rights deal. TV rights are owned by ABC/ESPN/BTN. Radio rights are owned by CBSsports’s.

It’s the rights deal. TV rights are owned by ABC/ESPN/BTN. Radio rights are owned by CBSsports’s.

Is that new. Because I know I listened to games on the web last year.

Nope. It’s always been that way. If you listened on the web last year you either did it via a PSU All Access pass that you paid for, a radio station that forgot to turn their stream off, an XM radio stream, or an illegal stream.

Nope. It’s always been that way. If you listened on the web last year you either did it via a PSU All Access pass that you paid for, a radio station that forgot to turn their stream off, an XM radio stream, or an illegal stream.

Would have been a radio station. I know it was Dick and Steve.

Would have been a radio station. I know it was Dick and Steve.

All of the above could have been Dick and Steve too.

I also forgot to add that you could have listened to a home stream of the student radio station but you wouldn’t have gotten Dick and Steve on that one.

No I know it was a streamed radio station because I usually listen to it on my XM but I left the radio at work like I did yesterday.

Then it was a radio station that forgot to turn off their stream just like they sometimes do for football.

WKOK is a station that has stood by their locally owned and supported roots. They’ve been broadcasting local high school football for longer than they have PSU football, let alone PSU basketball.