PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Anyone get their season tickets yet?

Haven’t received them nor are they in my NLC account online yet. Just curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

I recently moved, and called the ticket office earlier this week to make sure they had my updated address. They said tickets would be going out late this week/early next week.

Thanks

I have my tickets but they aren’t loaded in my NLC account online. Anybody else with this issue?

I got my tickets a few days ago. Mine haven’t shown up on the GOPSUSPORTS account either. It seems to me that last year, they didn’t show up until after football was over.

Having the same issue. I was going to forward my tickets to a friend for tonight’s game, since I can’t make it. But now I have no way to do that.

I have my tickets but they aren't loaded in my NLC account online. Anybody else with this issue?

Having the same issue. I was going to forward my tickets to a friend for tonight’s game, since I can’t make it. But now I have no way to do that.

If I remember correctly, it was several games into the season when they showed up last year.

I sent an email to Customer Service. I’ll post any info I get when they respond.

While on the topic of tickets did anyone get their Hall of Fame Kickoff tickets?

I just received mine and they say we’re playing Old Dominion Saturday. I know that’s wrong but it made me nervous for a moment.