PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Anyone else going to the OSU game?

I’m going to be in Ohio for other reasons next weekend, but I’m taking time out to go to the game in Columbus. Anyone else planning to wear the blue and white in buckeye territory?

Hadn’t ruled it out. It’s the closest they come to my hometown aside from the Big Ten tournament. But, just checked Ticketmaster for seats and it seems best available are behind baskets in upper deck.

I went two years ago and had club level seats and got a nice surprise…they served beer. That turned into an expensive night with a hotel and all added on unexpectedly.

If we beat Illinois on tuesday and get to 3-2, a road trip is gonna look mighty enticing ;D

Es posible… especially if we are able to beat the Illini next game. I think the OSU game will be murder’s row, although I guess you never know (images of the Oden OSU game at the BJC are flashing in my mind).

How far is Columbus from the Burgh? 4-5 hours, maybe???

[quote=“State4Life, post:4, topic:1745”]Es posible… especially if we are able to beat the Illini next game. I think the OSU game will be murder’s row, although I guess you never know (images of the Oden OSU game at the BJC are flashing in my mind).

How far is Columbus from the Burgh? 4-5 hours, maybe???[/quote]

Three.

So, anyone else in? I smell upset! Or maybe Columbus always smells that bad.

Steelers game, Penn State/tOSU- equal two tv’s.

Hope those that do go out to Columbus have a blast though.