Andrew Jones is now 6'10?

He is according to gopsusports. Looks to have grown 2 inches since his freshman year.

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/jones_andrew00.html

They said he was 6-10 during the broadcast Monday night too. I figured they just tossed that height out as an approximation. Guess that’s what PSU gave them.

It has been that way since the roster went up this year.

I always figured him to be about 6’9", just comparing him to other players and their listed heights.

Yeah, and Battle’s now 6 foot, too. ::slight_smile:

Must be something in the water :smiley:

[quote="Devon, post:5, topic:398"]Yeah, and Battle's now 6 foot, too. ::)[/quote]

Must be something in the water :smiley:

it’s the new doo

I’ve stood next to Battle and I believe he’s a legit six foot.

[quote="Devon, post:5, topic:398"]Yeah, and Battle's now 6 foot, too. ::)[/quote]

I’ll have to try that, since I’m about 6 foot and a half.

I’ve done the same, and I believe he is a legit 6’0 as well…

I understand there can be slight height differences between people standing up and laying down. Maybe we could get eric’s opinion on how tall Battle is compared to him on the ground. ;D

I understand there can be slight height differences between people standing up and laying down. Maybe we could get eric’s opinion on how tall Battle is compared to him on the ground. ;D

Beat me to the Eric reference but this is much better than I could have come up with!

Well Played sir. :smiley:

No comment :wink:

Dude, you freakin tackled an Talor Battle…just thought I’d point that out!!! Just thinking about that put a smile on my face ;D

You’re all jealous. :smiley:

I gotta admit I get a chuckle every time I see your avatar :smiley:

The picture makes the story. Thank goodness for the CDT photographer who took it. I gotta stop by sometime and see if I can get a framed copy.

EDIT: I made it my twitter background just for kicks. It looks so ridiculous.