PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

A little OT Duquesne Transfer Article

Future PSU opponent. One way to “build a program.” Not my style, though.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/s_711621.html

I don’t think the “14” counts a couple of commitments at Duquesne that decommitted after talking with the new coach.

I’m trying to think of who the 5 PSU transfers in the past 4 years were. They said early graduations, NBA early entry and discipline issues didn’t count so Ott and Highberger wouldn’t be included. Babb and Edwards are the only ones I can think of off of the top of my head. Milos and Joonas? Were they in the past 4 years?

Milos, Max Dubois, Sky King

Ott, Joonas, and Nikola were all early graduations. Highberger wasn’t a scholarship athlete so I’m sure that he didn’t count either.

I didn’t realize we’ve had that many transfers over that time span.

The article is clearly wrong. Using their definition, Babb, Edwards, and Milos would be the only transfers. They have to also be counting two of the guys that finished up early with a diploma.

???

Babb, Edwards, Milos, King, and DuBois makes five.

Ah. I’m using Pomeroy’s site and neither King or DuBois played enough to show up on his site. Were they both in the 2007-2010 timeframe?

Not that he counts either, but Clay Scovill also transferred. Went to Franklin and Marshall.

Yup.

I'm trying to think of who the 5 PSU transfers in the past 4 years were. They said early graduations, NBA early entry and discipline issues didn't count so Ott and Highberger wouldn't be included. Babb and Edwards are the only ones I can think of off of the top of my head. Milos and Joonas? Were they in the past 4 years?

Not that he counts either, but Clay Scovill also transferred. Went to Franklin and Marshall.

Right. He was a non scholarship athlete so he doesn’t count.