PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

3 Days

I don’t know about you guys but I couldn’t be much more excited for Saturday. 3 days until I am in the BJC watching the team. Can you believe it’s here already?

Same here! It’s been a crazy offseason…Nice to see some actual basketball!!

And just two more days after that the college basketball regular season begins. Pumped!

Do you know what time the game is on Saturday?

I’ve seen an article saying 4 but my friend who’s an assistant with the girls team told me guys are at noon.

Do you honestly not know where to go to look up the start times? ::slight_smile:

You’ll get your answer one helluva lot faster if you look yourself.

I’m just hoping I get my season tickets in the mail by Friday so I have my ticket in hand for the game on Saturday! ::slight_smile:

[quote="Pizzaman, post:1, topic:2772"]I don't know about you guys but I couldn't be much more excited for Saturday. 3 days until I am in the BJC watching the team. Can you believe it's here already?[/quote]

I’m just hoping I get my season tickets in the mail by Friday so I have my ticket in hand for the game on Saturday! ::slight_smile:

It might be a freebie. I know it’s open seating and they may have just made the games freebies, no ticket required.

I actually didn’t realize it was just 3 days away until reading this thread. Time is slipping by me this fall. Can’t wait!!

[quote="Pizzaman, post:1, topic:2772"]I don't know about you guys but I couldn't be much more excited for Saturday. 3 days until I am in the BJC watching the team. Can you believe it's here already?[/quote]

Thanks for your help, Lar. You’ve reached new heights in condescension.

And you are right up there in terms of ineptitude. Not only don’t you know how to look up game times, you can’t even use the quote button correctly. ;D

I personally am most excited for the tip off marathon…THATS when hoop season has started

A tip off vs. Marathon Oil would be better :slight_smile:

And you are right up there in terms of ineptitude. Not only don’t you know how to look up game times, you can’t even use the quote button correctly. ;D

Lar will be the judge about just how high he can go there! :slight_smile:

It might be a freebie. I know it’s open seating and they may have just made the games freebies, no ticket required.

Chambers confirmed tonight that the games both this and next weekend will be freebies.

I personally am most excited for the tip off marathon..THATS when hoop season has started

A tip off vs. Marathon Oil would be better :slight_smile:

That cracked me up. Sadly I remember those games

I just received the e-mail below from PSU about this Saturdays games.

In a message dated 11/3/2011 11:03:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, golions@psu.edu writes:

Thank you for your support of Penn State Men’s Basketball!

The basketball double header being held this weekend will be a $5 general admission ticket for the public. PSU students with valid ID will have free admission.

The Penn State vs. Hartford Men’s basketball game will be free admission to everyone. The game time has not been determined. Please keep an eye on our website www.gopsusports.com for most up-to-date information.

[quote=“CAPPY, post:17, topic:2772”]I just received the e-mail below from PSU about this Saturdays games.

In a message dated 11/3/2011 11:03:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, golions@psu.edu writes:

The basketball double header being held this weekend will be a $5 general admission ticket for the public. PSU students with valid ID will have free admission.

The Penn State vs. Hartford Men’s basketball game will be free admission to everyone. The game time has not been determined. Please keep an eye on our website www.gopsusports.com for most up-to-date information.[/quote]

kudos to the hoops program

They are finally making stride to market this program in the proper manner. So many on this forum have been clamouring for it, so many apologists have been giving reasons why it cannot or should not be done.

Glad to see it is.

The Penn State vs. Hartford Men’s basketball game will be free admission to everyone. The game time has not been determined. Please keep an eye on our website www.gopsusports.com for most up-to-date information.

kudos to the hoops program

They are finally making stride to market this program in the proper manner. So many on this forum have been clamouring for it, so many apologists have been giving reasons why it cannot or should not be done.

Glad to see it is.

Because they sent an email??? Or because they are charging for an exhibition game when you can get in free to the first real game?

[b]kudos to the hoops program

Glad to see it is.[/b]

+1