PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

2019-20 Season Talk

I’m in the same boat. Went looking for it and found an Alumni Association card but no NLC card. I’m pretty sure I have one but not sure where I put it.

Love this.

1 Like

In theory yes, but they tried that at the BJC a few years ago (something like Operation Full Court) and it caused problems. Eventually, they decided to roll back the policy. I think it’s going to be even more problematic at Pegula.

Agreed!!! This has to be one of the best thought out plans I have seen in quite some time. Hope they can make it work and it gets rolled out to Hoops!!

It will probably depend on how courteous people are to one another. Hoping for the best because, like you said, in theory, it sounds like a great idea.

Same here. Guess I gotta call the NLC

1 Like

For an NLC card to be valid, they would need to issue a new one every year following your renewal. I’m almost certain this is not the practice.

1 Like

It’s not just a matter of arriving late, it is heading to the restroom or concessions during this time out and returning to find your seat occupied. It is a hassle for the season ticket holder and embarrassing for the fan trying to improve their seat.

4 Likes

It should be pretty easy to show people a list of seats that no one has scanned in for

3 Likes

You’ll also have passive aggressive fans who’ll go tell the ushers your not supposed to be sitting in the seats that you had bought on the exchange anyway and the first reason is because they’ve never seen you there before but the main reason is because you won’t sit there and watch the game silently like golf.

1 Like

What NLC card? I don’t have one and don’t recall ever receiving one. Though if I did, I probably tossed it with the bazillion other cards I have that I never thought I’d need to carry.

1 Like

I just went to the NLC web portal to see if there was info. Logged in even. Clicked on the “Contact Us” link. And got “Access Denied – The page you were trying to access is locked. Make sure you typed in the correct URL. You will be redirected to the homepage in 10 seconds.” Of course it still hasn’t redirected me anywhere. Why do I find this to be so typical?

I did finally get a valid link and asked the question. Got this response:

“Cards will not be necessary for this weekends events as there was a bit of confusion in the email. You will be able to access the Mt. Nittany Room by letting them know you are a NLC member. In the future, cards will be sent out to NLC Hockey season ticket holders. Please let us know if you have additional questions.”

According to Ticketmaster the guys are playing UMES’s gals team in the home opener. :blush:

Penn State Nittany Lion Basketball Penn State Nittany Lion Basketball Tickets | Single Game Tickets & Schedule | Ticketmaster.com

2 Likes

I like our chances

3 Likes

It’s like playing William & Mary when William doesn’t show up

5 Likes

All I know is I am going stir crazy that they haven’t started talking about when the Palestra tickets go on sale.

Me too! Just want to lock those down for me and my brother’s family haha.

1 Like

Same I am trying to get 5 tickets for family. I just remember the last two Palestra games we heard something by now.

1 Like