2018-19 season talk

Apparently their prediction didn’t come from the guy that wrote the piece, he has us 7th

Yeahhhh, that’s going to be wayyy off.

I think you read it wrong. Finish 1 or 2, not 12

James Banks just got one.

I really can’t tell any rhyme or reason to these waivers.

Hadn’t thought much about this recently but Pat did mention Izaiah today in the future tense, so certainly sounds like that’s the case.

In what context Ben?

In regard to James Banks…

He’s from Atlanta…played his sophomore season at my son’s high school before transferring to another local HS for his junior season and then onto LaLumiere in Indiana for his senior season. Univ of Texas for two seasons before looking to come home. Being from the Atlanta area and having reported “family concerns” as his reason for the transfer back home, probably made his waiver probable.

It was reported on the morning of Nov 13th that he was granted an immediate waiver and by that night (last night), he was in uniform in Tennessee and played against the Vols…scoring five and grabbing seven boards before fouling out.

It’s that quick…so if Brock gets a waiver, he could play Thursday, I guess. Will it happen? who the heck knows.

I didn’t realize there were national tournaments for 8 yr olds.

In baseball, there are national tournaments for 6 year olds. As a 7 year old, my son’s team played the defending “Dizzy Dean National Champions” in a one-off tournament, and their parents with all their paraphernalia, complete with a massive RV with the team’s logo, made you aware of that fact.

On Rasir (and Myles)…I made the weird comment to my son while watching the JSU game that I like them better than Carr and Garner. Not that they are better…but that they play a better team game together and within the entire structure of the team.

So excited to see how they and the rest of the team grows this season and beyond.

Penn State is going undefeated! (Not really) :sweat_smile:

Now you got me worried about tomorrow night haha. :wink: